• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
hahhaha ...arsenal finally had to break the bank ....
wonder what their fans would do ... now that they are the club who are destroying football .... hahahhaha
arsenal fans will hang their heads in shame .... lollwwaaaaaaaa

bank breaking arsenal are a goal down

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
hahhaha ...arsenal finally had to break the bank ....
wonder what their fans would do ... now that they are the club who are destroying football .... hahahhaha
arsenal fans will hang their heads in shame .... lollwwaaaaaaaa

bank breaking arsenal are a goal down
What??Arsenal are destroying football??How?

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
There are few indians lurking here and there in epl now..

Yan Dhanda becomes first ever player of Indian origin to sign for Liverpool FC - Goal.com

Indian football is heavily dependent on tata football academy to produce players...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good win for us.

Ramsey is playing Zidanesque.

Tough run about to begin. Hoping we do well because in the last 6 years....dunno what to say.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Ramsey's finishing is insane nowadays..a far cry from what he was before..if anything ramsay has influenced arsenal more than ozil...

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
Ramsey's finishing is insane nowadays..a far cry from what he was before..if anything ramsay has influenced arsenal more than ozil...

I wouldn't go that far. While Ramsey has been phenomenal, Özil has been as instant success here.Raised everyone's game around him.

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
And good win for Chelsea too. But had we not won after David Luiz's temporary brain removal, he would have faced some strong heat from us.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Not spamming this thread, but i have never got the fanatical passion indians display for EPL clubs. One of my friend is such an ardent supporter( 80% of his FB posts are related to the MU topics and how big a "God" Alex fergusson) that once another friend said something anti about MU and he din't speak to him for a month :D . While i can understand passion for Indian cricket team as i myself get emotionally attached with ups and downs of the team, I can never understand club structure passion. For this reason, i don't follow IPL either. Seems a waste of cricket to me.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Not spamming this thread, but i have never got the fanatical passion indians display for EPL clubs. One of my friend is such an ardent supporter( 80% of his FB posts are related to the MU topics and how big a "God" Alex fergusson) that once another friend said something anti about MU and he din't speak to him for a month :D . While i can understand passion for Indian cricket team as i myself get emotionally attached with ups and downs of the team, I can never understand club structure passion. For this reason, i don't follow IPL either. Seems a waste of cricket to me.

More players get chances to show their talent while playing for a club.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
I wouldn't go that far. While Ramsey has been phenomenal, Özil has been as instant success here.Raised everyone's game around him.

No my purpose wasn't to belittle ozil..Everyone knows ozil is class and i kind of expected him to make that impact..but ramsey was a huge surprise..he has really picked up his game..he is reaching his potential..

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
No my purpose wasn't to belittle ozil..Everyone knows ozil is class and i kind of expected him to make that impact..but ramsey was a huge surprise..he has really picked up his game..he is reaching his potential..

Let Ramsey Özil n Giroud keep scoring for FPL's sake. :p

Top Bottom