• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
southampton are tough competitors...that being said..we were quite poor...mignolet kept us in the game till the end...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
WHERE WERE you WHEN MIKEL SCORED??? :D:D:D

*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/21/article-2426859-182560EB00000578-364_634x431.jpg

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
was watching the game with my chelsea friends...one of them literally spit out his drink when he scored... :D :p
I think even roman could not believe it...

Krow

Crowman
I love 3 points, however they come. Team lacks fluidity and defence looks shaky at times. Better opposition will exploit that. Till then, a win is a win is a win.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
for the first time in a loooooong time I have seen a match which Arsenal has not bottled and went on top.

I wrote it off as a draw or a loss even before the others dropped points. In the end we won with reasonable comfort even with half the team out injured. Can't wait to see Cazorla back in the side.

If Wenger manages to sign a good striker in January, we may just do something this season. Although I doubt he has another title in him.

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
I wrote it off as a draw or a loss even before the others dropped points. In the end we won with reasonable comfort even with half the team out injured. Can't wait to see Cazorla back in the side.

If Wenger manages to sign a good striker in January, we may just do something this season. Although I doubt he has another title in him.

The FA cup perhaps?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
what was with everyone in Napoli hitting sixes in the 2nd half?

It was like Napoli gave up and Arsenal cruising. Good performance overall.

Top Bottom