• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Arse medical staff are just trying to be extra careful. When you're buying a big car for the first time, you tend to go over each detail 10 times. :D

Baker

Albicelestes
"BREAKING NEWS! Higuain undergoing medical at Arsenal but fainted from all the dust in Arsenal's trophy cabinet"

Just for fun.... :)

axes2t2

I am a cat
^^ That is nothing.Here is something actually funny.

Arsenal striker Sanogo injured and taken to Turkish hospital

CarlonSamuels

Journeyman
Really funny the whole Courtois situation
Chelsea actually payed the transfer fee and Athletico Madrid got him for free on a three year contract -_-

Also it will be great to see what formation Mourinho plays with this Chelsea squad

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Really funny the whole Courtois situation
Chelsea actually payed the transfer fee and Athletico Madrid got him for free on a three year contract -_-

They are paying his wages and there is always a loan fee involved, which might be a couple of million Euros per season. It's actually Chelsea who are getting money for Atletico developing an elite prospect who would then take over from Cech. And he has a January recall clause this time. The only reason he is still at Atletico is the 2014 world cup.

CarlonSamuels

Journeyman
^True but its an amazing deal for AM
And i dont see him coming back in January
And the fee involved would be fractional compared to his actual price
Cech is under contract for 3 more years and i feel he will play for us for 2 more seasons
and If Courtois doesnt sign a new contract it would be a pretty **** deal
and someone like Courtois really wouldnt want to play as a backup

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ That is the beauty of this deal. Courtois gets to play at a top European club, gain CL experience and continue his development while Cech is still going strong at Chelsea. Next season, he will return to Chelsea and challenge Cech for the #1 spot. And if the past is any indicator, Mourinho won't hesitate to bench Cech for Courtois if he feels the Belgian is better (just like he made Cech his #1 keeper at 22 years of age and benched a very good keeper in Cudicini). ;)

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
wtf arsenal..Why suarez...what happened to the "oh we do not buy players with a mental problem" and all such crap..what happened now?? :|

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who really thinks Wenger will make a 30m pounds bid for Suarez?

I believe there is a little bit chance because Suarez has exceptional quality and not so exceptional character, but no.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
It's posturing to get Higuain. 30 mil will get you nowhere close to Suarez.

Who really thinks Wenger will make a 30m pounds bid for Suarez?

I believe there is a little bit chance because Suarez has exceptional quality and not so exceptional character, but no.

The bid story seems real, even the BBC is on it. Very unlike transfer moves we make - looks like an intentional leak.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's fair to say that there has been a little bit interest from our side, Suarez is obviously a player with great mental strength, but have we made a bid? I didn't see ze incident.

It's posturing to get Higuain. 30 mil will get you nowhere close to Suarez.

The bid story seems real, even the BBC is on it. Very unlike transfer moves we make - looks like an intentional leak.
I'm just trying to do my impression of Wenger. :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
David Villa --> Atletico Madrid
Mario Gomez --> Fiorentina
Gonzalo Higuain -- Staying at Real Madrid according to the club president.

Top Bottom