• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krow

Crowman
^You lot didn't give Marin a chance to prove himself. There's a big difference. I recently found out that the Atletico Madrid GK is another Chelsea loaned. Thibault Courtouis (can't spell). Cech is good but Thibault is excellent too, as seen in the Copa Del Rey final.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Marin was injured half the time he was here (them jammy hammies). Besides, it was a sort of contingency purchase in case we failed to qualify for the CL and missed out on Hazard & Oscar. He almost got sent off with his first action of the game, lunging into an opposition player as soon as he came on. Did himself no favours with his displays. I had high hopes for him, but what can you do if a player is unable to get match-fit? The loan to Sevilla should give him lots of playing time as they need to replace Jesus Navas.

As for Courtois, there is a plan for him to come back to Chelsea next year. Mourinho wanted him this year to compete with Cech, but 2014 being a World Cup year, he needed time as the #1 keeper in order to represent his country. He is the future Chelsea #1.

Also watch out for KDB - Kevin De Bruyne. ;)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ You post more about Chelsea than you do about Arsenal!! :lol::lol:
No comments on the Arses' latest big money signing from France, Yaya Sanogo? :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
*www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3227800/title/agreement-reached-for-transfer-of-van-ginkel

MVG!! Great signing!! :D

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
^ He will start immediately at Chelsea. That was one of the conditions for his transfer. ;)

yeah i remember..apparently mourinho personally promised him more game time...

shelvey goes to swansea for 6Mn....makes sense as he was surplus to the team and swansea style might suit him...good luck to him...

Top Bottom