• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krow

Crowman
Guardian says Higuain is our primary target. Hope we get him. Wenger knows his stuff, I'm certain he'll be a great signing for us.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Joe Kinnear is back at the original basketcase club, Newcastle Utd. Here's an interview (not as explcit as the 2008 one) but it's fun, nevertheless: :lol::D

Joe Kinnear: Read the full transcript of his talkSPORT interview | Mail Online

I think they've got some magnificent midfield players – Tiote. Ben Afri [sic], Yohann Kebab [sic], Sissoko – are very solid

Up front if you look at the goals tally last season- I think we lost our top goal scorer in Demba Ba when he went to Chelsea for 7.5m or something like that – he was the top goal scorer with something about 13 or something like that. Then you had somebody like Sissy (Cisse) he was the next goal scorer with something like 8. And then after that tere was a big drop into midfield where Cabaye and Hatem Ben Afri [sic] – you know – he got 4 and then Sissoko got 3 – the total wasn't much neither. So we need a prolific goal scorer to come in there and assist Cisse and I think that's one of the areas – there might be other areas – I mean this is a side I haven't had priviledge to be with – a lot of players still there that were there when I was still there – I brought Krul to the club and I think he's a terrific goalkeeper. Shola Amamobi [sic] is getting better and better – he's a young kid. Galteirez – and of course a lot of other players, Tails is still there. Perch is still there. Ryan Taylor is still there so there's enough players still there but in my opinion, I still think we are short of quality players and we have to compete with the best in the Premiership [sic] but we need to be stronger.

Good lord. The man is a liar and a moron.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i love how the newcastle owners are trolling their fans... :D :lol:

*pbs.twimg.com/media/BNCvjSYCYAE0eSI.jpg:large

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

jasku

In the zone
The Mirror and AS of Spain saying we are close to signing Higuain for 22m Pounds.

I really hope that those reports are indeed authentic, I read a few days ago that we had upped the bid to 25m, and again have to wait for the replacement of mou till and actual decision can be taken

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Arsenal seem to have woken up now..higuan deal seems to be almost done and now after rooney..wow so finally we get to see the chest... :D

Sevilla's Alberto will undergo a medical for liverpool...

Sky sources understand Liverpool have agreed a fee with Sunderland for goalkeeper Simon Mignolet.
**** YEAH!!!

red_devil

Back!
^ what's with Pool's souring relationship with Reina? I read an interview on TheSun where Reina said he wants to play for a "bigger" club..

quark004

Right off the assembly line
^ what's with Pool's souring relationship with Reina? I read an interview on TheSun where Reina said he wants to play for a "bigger" club..
Liverpool has tried keeping reina to the club for last couple of seasons but this time around they seem to be sure reina will switch to another club(probably barca if valdes goes out). Liverpool is lining up his replacement in simon mignolet of sunderland.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
*pbs.twimg.com/media/BNd3e0CCIAAp9t7.jpg:large

Erm can you show me the exact quotes of him saying he wants to play for a "bigger" club??I didn't see this quote...we are on the verge of signing simon mignolet whom i respect the most and reina's form has dipped...he needs competition for his place..glad we are bringing in mignolet..if he wants to leave..let him...

red_devil

Back!
{edit- removed the pic from the quoted post.}

Erm can you show me the exact quotes of him saying he wants to play for a "bigger" club??I didn't see this quote...we are on the verge of signing simon mignolet whom i respect the most and reina's form has dipped...he needs competition for his place..glad we are bringing in mignolet..if he wants to leave..let him...
Reina, 30, insisted: “My situation is clear. I have three more years of my Liverpool contract — but I never say never.
“I’m very happy and satisfied at Liverpool.
But of course if I’m given the chance to improve and go to a bigger club, and now there are a few bigger than Liverpool, I’m sure the club would understand.
Source: Pepe Reina: I’d move to a bigger club than Liverpool | The Sun |Sport|Football

This got me wondering - what started to sour the relationship between the two - a dip in form can't be the only reason?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Wouldn't it be funny if he went somewhere else.

Juventus.

Meanwhile....

*pbs.twimg.com/media/BNnFa1QCcAA2z8v.jpg

=====

Juventus have signed Carlos Tevez for €9m (plus €3m in bonuses) on a 3 year contract

==========

Simon Mignolet has completed his £9m transfer from Sunderland to Liverpool after passing a routine medical today.

red_devil

Back!
Tevez deal seems to be good for Juve...but who do City have now as forwards? Augero, Dzeko(?) - surely they've got someone lined up!
Cavani? Lewa? Rooney :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ They are after Cavani and also tried opening negotiations with El Shaarawy for a while. Rooney might be a backup option and so might Gomez, but if Lewandowski does not move to Bayern, Gomez is unlikely to be allowed to leave by the Bavarians.

Top Bottom