• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Kinda expected a drought in goals, but this is way too serious. Why is Cazorla playing so deep? :S

Stoke fans booing ramsey. classy :|

Krow

Crowman
I think we're still getting used to not having van Stapleton up front. Squad coped well defensively, which is good news. We need reinforcements for the final third.

red_devil

Back!
A draw is good enough for Arsenal. The only thing they should be worried about is the lack of goals!

and the Stoke fans booing Ramsey - pathetic.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
All of our signings look good and the defense is remarkably better. Not worried about the goals but Diaby and Gervinho can be improved upon.
Expect more signings this week.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
great performance by liverpool...we could have won the game had it not been for skrtel stupid back pass...if liverpool keep playing like this,i see them in top 4...fingers crossed...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Alex Song: I wanted to stay at Arsenal for life | Mail Online

'I was ready to commit my future to the club. All I wanted were talks about a new contract but each time we were due to sit down, the club postponed it. I was fobbed off.
'I wanted a new five-year contract at Arsenal. In the end I got one - at Barcelona.'

If that's how Arses conduct business, no wonder players keep running away.

-----------

Meanwhile...............

*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/08/26/article-2193257-14B0B4DE000005DC-445_636x416.jpg

:D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
'I hadn’t talked about money I just wanted to sit down and discuss a new deal - I wanted to commit my career to the club I loved.

'Then out of the blue, Barcelona came in for me.

'And, suddenly, I was wanted by the biggest club in the world and they wanted to give me a five-year deal.'
:lol:
Only a gullible retard would believe that spin.
1. If he didn't want money, why negotiate with 3 years left?
2. If he wanted to stay for life why not just simply wait till Sept 1 which was the date given by the club for negotiations, and not jump on the Barca train.
3. He was a disruptive twat and Bould was really pissed with him in Germany.

Last edited:

axes2t2

I am a cat
@ Klaw

Atleast Arsenal doesn't bend over to lick a russian's punani.

@ Arsenal_Gunners

He is filling up for his retard partner.

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
with lucas out injured,thank god we got sahin,we got a good back up now..if we play consistently like this & with sahin involved...i really hope liverpool can push up to top 4..liverpool-arsenal game should be good...

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Tottenham and Real Madrid agree €37m Luka Modric deal - ESPNFC

Damn...37Mil is a good deal...see spurs buying strikers now with this money...

Top Bottom