offtopic ...
my new playbook

*img834.imageshack.us/img834/2928/blackberryplaybook1.th.jpg
*img341.imageshack.us/img341/2118/blackberryplaybook2.th.jpg
*img689.imageshack.us/img689/5323/blackberryplaybook3.th.jpg

sry for poor quality of images ... ;)

Gooners_ReDLondon

Right off the assembly line
Sorry but I don't think Roy Hodgson is average "IMO", because he has more experience than
Harry Redknapp. Redknaap only managed some "Average" domestic English clubs like West Ham, Portsmouth, Southampton and Spuds!! and Hodgson managed some giants clubs like Internazionale, Udinese, Copenhagen, Liverpool (Even though Liverpool didn't give him enough time like Kenny) and some "Average" clubs like Fulham, West Brom,(You can see what he did for West Brom!!) Blackburn and even some national teams like Switzerland, United Arab Emirates and Finland. So that's why he has more European experience than Arry!! I'm not saying he is Mourinho, but he's also not Steve Kean!! I think worth a try!!
Anyway I'll be supporting Holland and Spain!! (EURO 2012)
What about u guys??

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Where are all the Utd plastics? I remember a lot of them baring their backsides here during the infamous 8-2 tonking. How about now? Busy changing clubs? Painting your shirts blue, eh?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ They'll come out in droves if they somehow manage to win the title. ;)

Liverpool lost again at LOLtress Anfield. :lol:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
MANN..:twisted: U better note.:mrgreen:. there R Millions of Madridistas in the world..:punch::hammer:

Why r u getting so violent? There was no RM supporter in this forum in the past, that's why this comment. Seems u r new here and did not know what had been happening in the 900 odd pages on this thread over the past 5-6 years.

Title race over. :(. Small 1% chance of winning if we manage to win the next 2 games and City slip up against Newcastle. But that's not likely to happen.

SAF should take this opportunity to improve the squad in all areas of attack, midfield and defense and come back stronger in the next season.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
United fans really are a whiny entitled bunch.Complaining about how Ferguson is starting to lose it even when they are punching way above their weight with the squad they have.Clueless.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
And I see many people here not worrying about the results of the club they support, instead commenting more when United fcuk up the matches. I saw one of them commenting that some of the united fans are busy changing their colors from red to blue, which is disgusting, really.

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Title race over. :(. Small 1% chance of winning if we manage to win the next 2 games and City slip up against Newcastle. But that's not likely to happen.

You are right about my team having a chance of slipping up, thats why in my previous post as well I said "I will speak after two games" . The reason being that Cisse and BA go mad at the sportsdirect arena.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
wow...there seems to be a sudden increase in city fans...atleast among my fb friends...but what i noticed most is the fact that these city fans have come up because they really hate utd...so basically hatred of one club has lead to an increase of their rival fan base...

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal legend Sol Campbell has retired today.I am glad he made an Arsenal return before retiring to get the sendoff he deserved.
We should offer him a coaching job right away if he is interested.

*p.twimg.com/Ar4_B6pCQAAwt5B.jpg:large
WHL 2004

What an amazing goal by Cisse.

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
wow...there seems to be a sudden increase in city fans...atleast among my fb friends...but what i noticed most is the fact that these city fans have come up because they really hate utd...so basically hatred of one club has lead to an increase of their rival fan base...

I would request you and all the other members not to put me in this category of plastic fans, just because I am a City fan as well.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
I would request you and all the other members not to put me in this category of plastic fans, just because I am a City fan as well.

erm i didn't...i thought we already had this conversation...just put my observation among my fb friends...

Top Bottom