• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Hope is one thing, realism is another. No chance in hell we'll get past them. Our attack is blunt and the midfield will get passed around like training cones. The defence will have to be at its best to keep us in it.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/155180-introduction-new-member-here.html

spammer. :lol:

ajai5777

Youngling
But they were really crap in both legs against Milan.If they are going to play like that against us, then we have hope.

Drogba should start and torres replaces sturridge in 2nd half.

--------Drogba
Mata-------------sturridge
-----Lampard----ramires
----------essien
cole--cahil--luiz--ivanovic

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
You must have really high standards if that was "crap".They weren't at their best at times but got the job done in the end comfortably.Also Milan's pitch is sh1t.

ajai5777

Youngling
Nothing is impossible dude.They are not a team from heaven. They can be beaten and be brought down to earth from the hype.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Sam Jones, a Manchester City youth team player, has been censored by the club for tweeting pro-Manchester United messages during the Red Devils' defeat of Blackburn on Monday, including: "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh United United United" and "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a goal!!!!!"

Full story: Daily Mirror

:lol:

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Nothing is impossible dude.They are not a team from heaven. They can be beaten and be brought down to earth from the hype.

Totally agreed, I too wish that Chelsea make it to the final and then defeat Real Madrid because I believe they are going to the final. If Chelsea somehow do win the UCL, then people who claim that La Liga is the best league in the world will keep quiet for sometime atleast.

Ruthra kumar

Broken In
Totally agreed, I too wish that Chelsea make it to the final and then defeat Real Madrid because I believe they are going to the final. If Chelsea somehow do win the UCL, then people who claim that La Liga is the best league in the world will keep quiet for sometime atleast.

what a joke..:mrgreen::-D

Gooners_ReDLondon

Right off the assembly line
----------------Scezney------------------

---Sangna----Vermaelen----Koscielny----Gibbs---

-----------Arteta--------Song---------------

----Wolcott------Gervinho--------Ox-Chamberlain--

-----------------Van Persie-----------------

My Preferred Lineup: vs. City. (4-2-3-1)
My Prediction: Arsenal 3-1 Man City:doublethumb::doublethumb: