• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
erm where is the news about rafa's sacking??Can't find this anywhere...

but his whole rant about buy players or i leave in the first season was uncalled for..which again makes me wonder if benitez could get sacked so soon,y the hell is roy still with liverpool??Should have been given more time..but can't blame the owners,inter is currently in deep trouble...their performance has been bad & inter fans have been asking for his sacking...but still no news about it....

EDIT:-Yup,saw it on CNN sports about possible benitez sacking...

Last edited:
If (and it's a big IF) he wins the title with Inter, I hope he dedicates it to Pool as in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 he didn't quite manage to achieve this. :D

PS: Pool_Fan, ico, thewisecrab.. let's resuscitate TheFinal3rd, shall we? :p

Yes. We should :)

I cant do that without a lappie/PC. I dont have either now, but will get one in a few weeks or so. Till then, I've handed over my account to a friend of mine, who'll start posting 5-6th Jan onwards, till I have net/lappie access.

Ask ico for any login details, I've lost my password, and a little lazy to reset it.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Football | Barclays Premier League | Tevez withdraws transfer request | ESPNSTAR.com

Tevez stays with citeh....must have got a raise i presume...Rooney version 2.0

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Mario Balotelli wins award ? then has a dig at Arsenal's Jack Wilshere | Football | guardian.co.uk

Mario Balotelli has been named the best young player in Europe – and has taken a swipe at Jack Wilshere, Cesc Fábregas and Wayne Rooney in the process.

The Manchester City striker won the Golden Boy trophy, organised by the Turin newspaper Tuttosport and voted for by European journalists to honour the most talented footballer under the age of 21. The 20-year-old beat the 18-year-old Wilshere into second place – and then claimed he did not even know who the Arsenal midfielder was.

"What's his name? Wil ... ? No, I don't know him, but the next time I play against Arsenal I will keep a close eye on him," Balotelli said. "Perhaps I can show him the Golden Boy trophy and remind him that I won it."

The Italy international then had a dig at previous winners of the award, including Arsenal's Fábregas, Manchester United's Rooney and Tottenham's Rafael van der Vaart, insisting only one past recipient could claim to be better than him. "There's only one that is a little stronger than me: Messi. All the others are behind me.

"I am delighted to receive the award, but who should have won it but me? Two years ago I finished sixth and then fourth in 2009. It was finally my turn. My aim is that this prize will transform itself into the Ballon d'Or. To have won this award is a good omen to achieve that."

Aside from personal prizes, Balotelli also seems confident of helping his team win the Premier League title this season. "For 2011 I want the Premier League, in order to continue with the tradition I had at Inter of winning three consecutive titles, and to clinch the Europa League, a trophy I have not yet won and a competition where we are considered favourites."

:lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Conflicting reports o_O
Rafael Benítez sacked by Inter as unhappy Italian job comes to an end | Football | guardian.co.uk
*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/9302348.stm

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Conflicting reports o_O
Rafael Benítez sacked by Inter as unhappy Italian job comes to an end | Football | guardian.co.uk
BBC Sport - Football - Rafael Benitez denies being dismissed by Inter Milan

ahh unfortunate but the writing was on the cards...still hoping he can land up a job somewhere...

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Lionel Messi Is Not Good Enough For Stoke City & Barcelona Would Struggle In England - Top EPL Journalist Andy Gray - Goal.com

Martin Tyler's monkey at it again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rahim

Married!
Nani believes United, who lead Arsenal by two points with a game in hand, only need to worry about the challenge of defending champions Chelsea.

Reply from Professori

I personally don't know who will win the league and I have managed 1600 games. If Nani knows he must be 1600 times more intelligent than I am.

Evra does it all the time but Nani joins the 'they are not good enough' trash talk.
Perfect reply from Wenger.

Top Bottom