• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I actually think we'll win the EPL this time because we know we won't win it. :D

tactical mistake by loti has cost us dearly ...

its a real drubbing ...
When you don't have any idea about football, then don't talk about it. :lol:

Chelsea actually dominated Liverpool.

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
When you don't have any idea about football, then don't talk about it. :lol:

Chelsea actually dominated Liverpool.

chelsea may v dominated for a greater part of second half ... but wat matters in the end is the result .... 2-0 for sure is a drubbing ....

iinfi

mekalodu
lol..... what an expert opinion!

did you even watch the match...
chelsea dominated ....don't make random comments

talk abt results buddy .. wat u did for 90mins dont count .....
arsenal fans mite be used to seeing their team dominating for 90mins and end up forgetting where their goal is ... LOL

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
talk abt results buddy .. wat u did for 90mins dont count .....
arsenal fans mite be used to seeing their team dominating for 90mins and end up forgetting where their goal is ... LOL
Fact is, you don't have a clue about football. :lol: This is what we are talking about. :lol:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Today I am so happy, coz Chelsea lost. I hate Chelsea. Now I am confident United will win against City.
ManUtd RULES...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
do u? hahaha
more than you hahaha :lol:

*cache.gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/04/blow-monkey-nail-dryer.jpg

There is a difference between a "tactical blunder" and just one of those days when the ball doesn't go into the net. Chelsea suffered the latter.

iinfi

mekalodu
if playing kalou and zhirkov ahead of drogs against liverpool is not tactical blunder then tell me what is .... have a look at his record against liverpool ....
unless he was injured or not 100% fit, starting him on the bench makes no logical sense to me when we know that 3 points against liverpool is very very vital ... we also know there is very little chance of coming back into the game, once liverpool take the lead ..we v seen this too, on more than one occasion.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
What a great game..so happy for liverpool...torres was at its old best..fantastic goal esp the second one...looks like they are back...welcome back Liverpool..you have rediscovered yourself..am glad to be proved wrong for once..was predicting a chelsea win but am happy..

ajai5777

Youngling
if playing kalou and zhirkov ahead of drogs against liverpool is not tactical blunder then tell me what is .... have a look at his record against liverpool ....
unless he was injured or not 100% fit, starting him on the bench makes no logical sense to me when we know that 3 points against liverpool is very very vital ... we also know there is very little chance of coming back into the game, once liverpool take the lead ..we v seen this too, on more than one occasion.

Man he was not completely recovered from fever thats why he was in bench.
No lamps,essien n drogba and torres at his best..then what else can we expect..? But in 2nd half chelsea played better.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
When Park Ji-Sung is Manchester United's hero, you know there are problems at Old Trafford - Goal.com

thats pathetic :| but then again thats goal.com :lol:

Top Bottom