• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Wayne Rooney declares his intention to walk out on Manchester United | Football | The Guardian

could be the nail in utd's coffin if that happened :(

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Wayne Rooney declares his intention to walk out on Manchester United | Football | The Guardian

could be the nail in utd's coffin if that happened :(

yeah its most likely gonna happen by jan..interesting thing is who would come in to man u...Read in some place that madrid is planning to make a $50Mn+benzema bid....but yes considering how fergie & rooney are not even on talking terms,they would most likely sell him now before his contract expires

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
He doesn't seem to me the kind of player that will be happy away from England.
City maybe :p
I think he will be. Hookers are better outside England from what I have heard. Moreover, media will also not be after him and he can hook with as many hookers as he wants.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
There are no quotes in that article. Guardian "understands" and other such standard media crap.
can anyone here explain Maxi Rodriguez's role..he seems to be..out of sorts all the time..
He is being played too deep, out of form and he ain't a Dirk Kuyt to have his hard work make up for it

luckily Manchester city wins against blackpool
I think you should rephrase that. I almost misunderstood you to be an Citeh fan :))

way2jatin

Journeyman
I think you should rephrase that. I almost misunderstood you to be an Citeh fan :))[/QUOTE]

i was emphasizing on how manc earned a win against blackpool in a thriller

Top Bottom