• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
^ yeah.. now hope Perez and Ronaldo get inspired and make a QA kit for themselves :lol:

but this kit way better than the built in push up bra's your players get :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
He is a Chelsea reject. Period. :|

His deficiencies were exposed by Olivier kapo in the first game of Jose's final season. Kapo went past Johnson as if he wasn't there and scored. Needless to say, that was probably Johnson's last game for us and he was promptly packed off to Portsmouth.

And how many right-backs do you need? Arbeloa, Degen (remember him?) and Carragher can all play at RB. Add Johnson to the list, which makes it 4. Even if Arbeloa leaves, 17 million on Johnson is overkill.
Degen? Injuries render him in such a position that he cannot be relied on at this point. And with Hyypia gone, Carra going RB is only for an emergency and that too only when Skrtl and Agger are fit to play as centre backs.
As for Johnson. remember you lot kept him literally as a squad player, lack of chances, poor form, led to subsequent poor performances. And he was very young at that time and still is. He as improved a lot with Portsmouth and even Capello has shown faith in him, that is why he is a great addition to the squad. Dirk Kuyt at Right Midfield and his energy would help him too, to mention.
Moreover Arbeloa should remain in the team IMO, otherwise we are back to square one witth just one fit recognisable natural Right Back.
Yes 17million is bit too much but I am very positive about the transfer. :)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I can see him playing well enough for Pool. But Capello chooses him coz all other right-backs are crocked or too old (Wes Brown, Gary Neville) or too inconsistent (Micah Richards).

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
man united kit: dont like the black strip... last years kit was so much better
Newcastle : OMG... yellow?? couldn't they have chosen any other colour

Rahim

Married!
^Come on man!!!! They needed the bright colours to get noticed in Championship :D
United's jersey is old fashioned :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
CESC BOMB! :D :D :D

"The absence of titles at Arsenal is what angers me the most," he is quoted as saying in The Sun.
"Cristiano (Ronaldo) said he's leaving Manchester United because he had nothing else to win. For me right now it is the exact opposite, seeing the impotence.
"This year we wanted it, we were giving everything - but we couldn't reach the level that everyone expected of Arsenal.
"When you win, you're well. But when you don't, everyone is in a bad mood. For four years now, we've needed a title to regain our belief in ourselves."

"If I have to say I want to leave I will do it face to face. If one day I'm not happy, I am the first who will tell the manager.
"I admire Arsene Wenger but each of us has his own life and looks after his own interests.
"My seventh season is about to start. It's a lot when you're just 22. When you stop to think, you see that time flies.
"In football, you have to learn fast and take the best decisions for yourself and try to be happy."

"Of course my family would understand if I signed for Real Madrid because they love me, they want me to be happy and what is best for me.
"They'd support me - whichever club I joined. My family will always be there for me - whatever decision I make.
"They're the ones who are always by my side."

:lol:

Top Bottom