• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krow

Crowman
gunnerblog has a nice retort for Xavi's DNA crap.

Note to Xavi: This is what Arsenal DNA looks like… at Gunnerblog

Reading a lot of people online downplaying a classic Arsenal comeback victory. I think it is an amazing victory and not like a 5th round FA cup win by some League 2 side over the champions. Arsenal won. Barca lost. Period.

What happens at the Nou is inconsequential to me. We fought back to beat them, our way. I am bloody proud of that. It is character and resilience that defines a good team for me and Arsenal displayed that more than once this season. Hats off to the Gooners!

Now bag the CC. :) Yeah! I'm pumped.

Last season the same game brought a sense of despair in me even before it began. I knew we were going to be drubbed. But we weren't. That made me happy. Even then I knew we would lose it at the Nou.

This time I knew somehow that we would win it at the Grove. Too bad Barca players think that the best team did not win.

They were better for most of the game, but hey, remember the days when Arsenal had 55-65% possession almost every game and yet we couldn't win much? What matters is who wins it. Especially in the CL. Better or worse, we won it and that's what matters. In your loudmouth DNA face, Barca! :)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Wayne Rooney and Kaká join Manchester City – but that's not official | Football | The Guardian

*static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2010/8/7/1281195397244/The-Gallery-Premier-Leagu-001.jpg

:lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
They should keep that pic.Could come real as soon as the next transfer window.

Cesc said:
@jack_wilshere can't believe i had to go to get Messi's shirt for u. U were so scared. You were MOTM so next time please ask urself!
:lol:
*desmond.yfrog.com/Himg610/scaled.php?tn=0&server=610&filename=57ube.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
BBC Sport - Football - Jose Mourinho's unbeaten home league run reaches nine years

****ing self belief ... Mourinho the greatest .....

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm tired of this Wanka Wanka sh!te. It is still carrying on. Campione 2000 was great - "there can be only one."

and yea, I heard Barca's Scooby Doo is banging Shakira??

way2jatin

Journeyman
@Ishu, Can't stop laughing at Anderson's reaction,:)) remind me of .... leave it.

As I said earlier, these type of goals gotta have some luck support.
1 in 10 times? LOL. That's why Rooney is there, NOT YOU. :p

perhaps u couldnt even dribble the ball

just hailing about MANU

@krow: I'll post it here. ;) Chavi can fu(k off.

*gunnerblog.com/images/WilshereGunnerblogBody.png

the new age xavi

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
@ico: Thanks for putting it up here. :)

FA Cup game coming up. Squad selection will be tricky. Very tricky time IMHO.

Leyton - FA
Stoke - EPL
Birmingham - CC Final
Sunderland - EPL
Barca - CL

We need wins in all five matches. I believe in Arsenal. I think we can do the job in all five matches.

Djourou seems fine: Djourou back in contention after recovery | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com

Arseblog made an interesting point about Barcelona:
Interestingly, Nicklas Bendtner reckons he spotted Barcelona tiring as he was warming up and perhaps it’s no coincidence that in both games at the Grove we’ve had the better of the last 15-20 mins. How often do Barcelona take just a one goal lead into that time period? How many teams are beaten by then allowing them to take the foot off the pedal a bit? Good questions, and ones to which I have no answer, but it’s worth having a dig around.

Update: They have been two goals to the good going into the final 15 minutes 23 times in 40 matches this season

I think that is a chink in the Barca armour.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Going out for a few hours, will read it when I return. If it's from the Swiss Ramble, it is a must-read. :p

However, up until now, it looks to me as if they have been boxing rather more cleverly than many people have assumed. As we have seen, they are indeed well on course to break-even, despite the astonishing expenditure in January, and there is evidently some method in their apparent madness.

This. :cool:

Just scrolled to the end. Still need to read the whole thing. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom