• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
the only thing we need now is to find a manager who can kick PF out ... nothing else ...
i will take rafa or roy hodgson or for that matter any one on earth or beyond...
jus take a poll ... the first person who wants PF out sud be recruited as manager of Chelsea
when on the pitch in crucial games, he is responsible for conceding 80% goals ....
take a stat n u will knw...
*img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01177/ancelotti2_1177804b.jpg

red_devil

Back!
the only thing we need now is to find a manager who can kick PF out ... nothing else ...
i will take rafa or roy hodgson or for that matter any one on earth or beyond...
jus take a poll ... the first person who wants PF out sud be recruited as manager of Chelsea
when on the pitch in crucial games, he is responsible for conceding 80% goals ....
take a stat n u will knw...

LOL! I'm sure you're not that desperate to have a lump of sugar (or Woy) as the manager. Carlo is a bloody genius.

btw who's that in your avatar? :D

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Chelsea stayed at 5th. After their hollywoody acting which given them the 1 st non existant penalty and what a celebration after the 3 rd Goal, for a moment I thought the league is over and they have won it, hats off.
Ancelloti stays or not, now Chelsea have to work hard to qualify for CL next season, and have to stop their Trade Mark acting skill on the field.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea stayed at 5th. After their hollywoody acting which given them the 1 st non existant penalty and what a celebration after the 3 rd Goal, for a moment I thought the league is over and they have won it, hats off.
Ancelloti stays or not, now Chelsea have to work hard to qualify for CL next season, and have to stop their Trade Mark acting skill on the field.

There you go again. Forgotten yesterday's game so soon when you lot should have been a man down? :rolleyes:

As for the celebrations, you'll never understand. Jog on, mate. :mrgreen:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is not Redcafe. :mrgreen:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
*www.statto.com/football/stats/england/premier-league/2009-2010/table/2010-01-05

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Whoa huge shock there,I turned it off when big man scored to make it 3-2 but saw the final score just now in this thread
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Thought Chelsea were going to score 5 :p

Top Bottom