• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
*www.espnstar.com/football/premier-league/news/detail/item546514/Maradona-to-be-new-Blackburn-boss/ :D

What a penalty by rooney :lol:

LOL..i agree...the moment he took that weird running or whatever hell that was,i knew he was going to miss...

man utd's back four looked solid...they didn't give space to arsenal at all...

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Looking back at the game,we never even had a sniff at the goal.People who slate Ferdinand are muppets :|
Disappointing stuff.

Football | Barclays Premier League | Maradona to be new Blackburn boss? | ESPNSTAR.com :D

LOL..i agree...the moment he took that weird running or whatever hell that was,i knew he was going to miss...

man utd's back four looked solid...they didn't give space to arsenal at all...

Exactly, United were so strong in defence, hope this continues till the end of the season.

Football | Barclays Premier League | Maradona to be new Blackburn boss? | ESPNSTAR.com :D

As the commentator said it was justice, it was no way a penalty, however it was pathetic by Rooney, he is just out of touch...

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Both set of players were quite nervous knowing what was at stake. Rooney was frustrated as he needed somebody up-front to help him but considering the packed mid-field and the fluid way of Arsenal, it was expected and understandable.
Nani should look for better positioned plauers rather than trying to score all by himself.
Rooney should have buried it depite that local run-up :D

Nasri was the key for Arsenal and he failed big time.

FUNNY: My friend is working with Standard Chartered and he went to a client yesterday and the client made fun of him and the team SC sponsor's :D He is pissed off!!!

abyss88

Broken In
Afellay to arrive on December 23 | FCBarcelona.cat

BBC Sport - Football - Arsene Wenger blames Man Utd pitch for Arsenal mistakes:lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Both set of players were quite nervous knowing what was at stake. Rooney was frustrated as he needed somebody up-front to help him but considering the packed mid-field and the fluid way of Arsenal, it was expected and understandable.
Nani should look for better positioned plauers rather than trying to score all by himself.

FUNNY: My friend is working with Standard Chartered and he went to a client yesterday and the client made fun of him and the team SC sponsor's :D He is pissed off!!!

Huge post considering it is based on highlights only :))

iinfi

mekalodu
watched ndtv online after a longtime... lee-hesh interview was nice.... liked it ... waiting for aus open ...

BBC Sport - Football - Israeli midfielder joins Man City after Barcelona exit

SHOCKER!!!

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

These.
It was the pressing and slippery surface causing the mistakes,we were nervous for maybe 15 mins,but that's that.

Rooney got enough support yesterday,its just that whatever he tried didn't come off for one reason or other.That and he is a huge moaning tit.

Us being fluid is just a cliche,especially yesterday where we couldn't manage 2 passes together.:(

Nani did very well,I know you are referring to the Rooney tantrum but Nani took the better option IMO.Don't forget that he assisted the only goal Utd. scored.

Nasri was only one of our front three who made some incisive runs with the ball and tried to make himself available.He was pressed 2v1 and didn't receive much from the terrible midfield.Hardly a failure when you look at the performance of Arshavin,Rosicky and even Cesc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom