• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Good fighting spirit shown by the lads, no shame in going out like that. :)

Oh, and by the way, here's something:

On the subject of yesterday's game, something which hasn't been mentioned is the attendance at Anfield:

The only reason I raise this, is because Liverpool fans are the first to tell you how they're the best, most loyal fans in the country, they love to remind us of these special nights at Anfield, yet now - we're seeing the complete opposite. The moment things have started to go wrong, Anfield is half empty and half their fans are nowhere to be seen.

I say that because I'm also reminded of their attendance for their previous home game, before last night.

If Manchester City, or Chelsea or Arsenal only filled half their ground for two games in a row - they would be castigated by just about everyone, and right at the front of the queue - you'd find Liverpool supporters.

:rolleyes:

Rahim

Married!
And unfortunate no telecast of the united match last night because the Chelsea game was deemed more glamourous.

Hello :)

I too was expecting the telecast of United's match; had to watch Chelsea's match and kept an eye with feeds :evil:

-----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------

Roy Hodgson is unfairly treated after this result :neutral:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Roy Hodgson is unfairly treated after this result :neutral:
Yes. Just like the way Rafa was treated. Pathetic these days supporters and the mass media are, aren't they?

It certainly seems embarrassing, regardless of a club if it's the case of supporters not bothering to turn up. However other factors like excessive pricing may be the reason? Certainly it isn't embarrassing, IF it's a result of a boycott/movement against the owners, however I doubt football supporters are that intelligent or enforcing enough.
As for "castigating", Chelsea and Arse fans are no angels in this regard.
BTW I hear your supporters calling Yossi as "yiddo"? Racism or their way of showing affection?

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Yes. Just like the way Rafa was treated. Pathetic these days supporters and the mass media are, aren't they?
Not really. Liverpool had the only chance of winning any trophy this season and that was CC and fans knew it more than well; hence such a reaction. History is the enemy for them.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

It certainly seems embarrassing, regardless of a club if it's the case of supporters not bothering to turn up. However other factors like excessive pricing may be the reason? Certainly it isn't embarrassing, IF it's a result of a boycott/movement against the owners, however I doubt football supporters are that intelligent or enforcing enough.
As for "castigating", Chelsea and Arse fans are no angels in this regard.
BTW I hear your supporters calling Yossi as "yiddo"? Racism or their way of showing affection?

Suddenly the tickets have become too expensive? :rolleyes:

And regarding racism, have a little read here:

The Guardian newspaper has today (Thursday) published a letter by Chelsea Football Club chairman Bruce Buck, written in response to an article in the paper's sport section.

The club do not believe the article accurately reflected our policy of both condemning anti-semitic and other discriminatory behaviour and acting strongly when such behaviour occurs.

The letter in full is below:

CHAIRMAN'S LETTER TO THE GUARDIAN | Latest Chelsea News | Team & Transfer News | Chelsea FC | Chelsea

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Apparently some nameless 'fans' hold more importance than the Chairman of the club who wrote in to that newspaper. :rolleyes:

Whatever.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Suddenly the tickets have become too expensive? :rolleyes:
Liverpool’s huge ticket price rise – LFC News | Liverpool FC | Anfield Online
Actually yes. Ticket prices have increased while the team has gone backwards, and the supporters know that the money through ticket sales go directly to yank pockets or to pay up their debts, so it won't be the most enthusiastic time to buy tickets; will it?

Liverpool FC lost to a 4th division team at Anfield.Roy deserves all the flak he gets for this.
Criticism is fine, however calling for manager's head (this early) or abusing him certainly is not.

Last edited:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Roy is on a long-term job at Anfield. End of discussion. The scousers at RAWK need to realize that they can't expect results to come out immediately considering the sh!t they are in at the moment.
^ Apparently some nameless 'fans' hold more importance than the Chairman of the club who wrote in to that newspaper. :rolleyes:

Whatever.
I have just posted that link so that other people can realize the context of our discussion. That article is the one which Chelsea chairman is talking about in his letter.

Secondly, we had also seen a similar incident happening when Avram Grant was managing Portsmouth against Chelsea in the FA Cup final.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal have announced record profits for the previous financial year.The property development debt has completely been paid off.
Arsenal Holdings plc: Financial results | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I have just posted that link so that other people can realize the context of our discussion. That article is the one which Chelsea chairman is talking about in his letter.

Err, sorry about that... I think I was being paranoid then. :D

Top Bottom