ROZZZZZZZZZZZZZZA for Shav
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Almunia beaten on his near side :x

Last edited:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
liv need a miracle...and im loving it. lyon snatch a late late equaliser to make it 1-1 after babel thunderbolt.why the eff was voronin playin instead of babel??

XTerminator

well i dont think they played badly yesterday,which as well proves my point that they are still not good enough without influential players.torres was 75% fit maybe,but what was voronin fool upto?

the scene imo is fio need to lose to lyon and liv need to beat fiorentina by more than 2 goals,which aint gonna happen unless torres and some other players are fully fit.playin voronin instead of babel was a tactical blunder again and i wont be surprised,as the ten sport analyst said it right,if babel places himself on the transfer list,given the lack of first team chances. he is better than 10 voronins.

XTerminator

LIVERPOOL: THE PERMUTATIONS

• Debrecen (A) Nov. 24
• Fiorentina (H) Dec. 9

• Liverpool beat Debrecen and Fiorentina beat Lyon: Liverpool are out.

• Liverpool beat Debrecen and Fiorentina draw with Lyon: Liverpool need to beat Fiorentina by three goals in their final game to go through.

• Liverpool beat Debrecen and Fiorentina lose to Lyon: Any Liverpool victory over Fiorentina in their last game will take them through.

source:espn-soccernet

seems possible,but can they do it?moreover,it is ASSUMED that liv will beat debrecen.given the circumstances,dont be surprised to get a shocker there,though this may sound a bit far-fetched.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Lyon are playing their CMs in defense cause of injuries and they have already qualified,so I can't see them beating Fiorentina in Italy.But you never know with 'Pool's European luck

XTerminator

the fact that fiorentina are at home,makes life much worse for the scousers.imo the chances of liv progressing are 40-60,but yeah,u never know those *******s

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Kroenke has reached the required shareholding to launch a takeover bid.
*www.plusmarketsgroup.com/PLUS_news_story.shtml?NewsID=903581&ISIN=GB0030895238/GBX/PLUS-exn

iinfi

mekalodu
over time liverpool v proved they are good in such KO situations and somehow manage to do well in KO matches. ... i dont see them going to Europa ..

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2717554/Chelsea-transfer-ban-on-hold.html
Chelsea free to conduct transfers in January.
What a surprise :rolleyes:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRaXu0wDUic
Manker cvnt.UEFA should ban him for that,but apparently its not as bad as going down in the box.Is it?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Well well well!! :p

I see things haven't changed a bit here since I last visited :D
Us vs Them on Sunday!! Won't be able to watch the match in all probability, but will come back after the final whistle. :p

Top Bottom