• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
2 unlucky goals killed us,Gibbs slipped for 1st and Mr. Wanker dived for the other and scored a screamer.
Can't blame the supporters,half of the stadium is still making a lot of noise.Players were applauded at the HT

iinfi

mekalodu
united are playing an amazing game n v taken arsenal by surprise. arsenal dont v an answer. united are defending in numbers n making quick counter-attacks which means arsenal cannot go on an all out attack mode.
common sense suggest with rooney on a yellow card he should be substituted at half-time rather than risking losing him for the final with a silly tackle

red_devil

Back!
lucky goals for us...possibly all the lucky escapes Arsenal had in the first leg were duly compensated...

but what a rocket from Ronaldo !! <yes almu could have stopped it but heck it still was a wonderful goal>

and i hope that this is last I see of wayne rooney and Evra in this game...i guess we have enough legs to track back and hold up walcott and other arsenal players..

btw, as wonderful as the goal from ronaldo was, it was even funnier to see all the Arsenal fans just chuck away their flags and the stadium just went silent :D

<and yes credit to the arsenal management for providing some decent flags with a stick and stuff...not as bad as i thought it would be >

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
You never know. One goal early in the half and another soon after will bring back the game to life.
Don't think that will happen though.

red_devil

Back!
@ pool fan : its difficult mate...arsenal have to score 4 goals which i feel is way too difficult against the united defense ...

Rahim

Married!
Even if defense is shaky, the arsenal players know they cant score that many. Those goals have winded them out and most of them would want to end the match at HT itself.

Rahim

Married!
This was my reactions on both goals, "Kya hua.....ohh goal ho gaya" Clap Clap :D
The reaction was too muted.

red_devil

Back!
lol ... a spuds fan wrote this at a forum :

some spuds fan said:
Gibbsy oh oh oh
Gibbsy oh oh oh
He slipped in the dark
Then got ****ed by Park

Gibbsy oh oh oh
Gibbsy oh oh oh
He slipped on the grass