• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
hmmm Wenger should now offload a couple of players and get in a CB & a DM.

After Arshavin, our best players were Song & Nasri.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Man how did we concede FOUR goals. :|
This is really worrying. :(

If ManU win both the additional games in hand, they'll be six points in lead. :(

Awful defending really. Anyway credit to Arsenal and particularly Arshavin, they played vey well in spite of the fact they didn't really need to.
Hopefully Arshavin plays the same way against ManU as well. :D

BTW Any explanation why Wenger didn't play him against the Chavs and unleashed him against us?

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Man how did we concede FOUR goals. :|
This is really worrying. :(

If ManU win both the additional games in hand, they'll be six points in lead. :(
Reina got pwned by Arshavin. :D As simple as that. :p Arshavin was clinical. Whenever he got the chance, he took it.

BTW, do you agree on 7 minutes of extra time? hmmm, that refree had also red carded Adebayor last time. :|

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Dunno. Only read reports.
But looking at stats, Liverpool had 14 shots while Arsenal had 4, I guess he had to be clinical.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
BTW Any explanation why Wenger didn't play him against the Chavs and unleashed him against us?
Poor tactical decision IMHO. :| May be Wenger was trying to oversmart Hiddink.

Even when he was brought into the game against Chelsea, it was very late and he was not able to make any impact to the game.

^ ^ ^
Dunno. Only read reports.
But looking at stats, Liverpool had 14 shots while Arsenal had 4, I guess he had to be clinical.
To be honest, Liverpool ran over our defense and raped the whole team. It was Arshavin who actually saved our arse :p in the game.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I guess "tactical" strategy might be the only explanation. I mean he couldn't be rested nor preserved for UCL since he's cup tied. :|

Got to say that Benayoun has really shown excellence.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
To be honest, Liverpool ran over our defense and raped the whole team. It was Arshavin who actually saved our arse :p in the game.
LOL! Apparently there was really silly mistakes by our players really gifted at least 2 goals to Arshavin.
Hopefully we'll preserve our attacking performance and win the last 5 games.

ManUre need only 17 more points to win the league (out of possible 21), I guess they have everything right to win the league now. It's only theirs to lose now.

BTW I think it would have been better even for Arsenal, if we had won this game. I feel this draw would ease Fergiescum a bit and he might get a chance to rest his players and then unleash them against you lot in the UCL.

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
LOL! Apparently there was really silly mistakes by our players really gifted at least 2 goals to Arshavin.
Hopefully we'll preserve our attacking performance and win the last 5 games.
Our defense was horrible. :|

Moreover, Arshavin may have had touched the ball just 4 times in the whole game. lol. But he looked like scoring every time. Liverpool had seriously pwned us big time. The only players I could see playing other than him were Song & Nasri.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Hmm...You lot really need to pick yourself then. There are 3 games against ManUre which I want you lot to win, particularly the third one.:D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
BTW I think it would have been better even for Arsenal, if we had won this game. I feel this draw would ease Fergiescum a bit and he might get a chance to rest his players and then unleash them against you lot in the UCL.
Yup, it may have been better.

Some of the Arsenal fans were also saying the same thing, and laal_rakshas :p calls this 'illogical'. :|

Hmm...You lot really need to pick yourself then. There are 3 games against ManUre which I want you lot to win, particularly the third one.:D
;)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I wonder how many have scored FOUR at anfield and that too at their Anfield debut. I wouldn't be surprised if Arshavin is the first one. :razz:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^ Well, this match was the 'baap' of even the Chelsea vs Liverpool match and you missed it!!!

BTW, Julio Baptista has scored 4 @ Anfield in the Carling Cup a couple of seasons back and the match was won by Arsenal 6-3.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I watched the replay of Bendtner's disallowed goal. It was a close call and he looked on-side to me. :| Many people are also saying the same thing.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Giv Arshavin, nasri's mask & shirt; And play him in UCL.
Give him a D/D mask.United will be anticipating a free f*ckfest with them in midfield(especially Ronaldo :p)
Posted again:
Btw.Credit to Benayoun,he steps up in every big game.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Benayoun's biggest strength is that no team considers him a threat and thats where he pawns them :D

Arshavin!!!!! Arshavin!!!!! Arshavin!!!! Hurray........

Last edited:
Top Bottom