• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
is it me or is JT or some of the senior players in chelsea mainly responsible for this whole manager problem...

not the first time, one of the senior players were blamed for this...villas boas also suffered the same fate...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The senior players will also be phased out soon enough. Lampard is as good as gone, Terry's contract is up at the end of next season, Cole is only staying for one more season. Cech will be here at least two seasons before Courtois takes his place.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
==

Arses to have a sugar daddy, get doped

Ze look on zeir faces if zis happens. They'd come crashing down off their high horses. :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
It's a BS story evident from the timing and the fact that it was ran as "exclusive' by 2 newspapers at the same time, thus a clear plant by someone. A sugardaddy won't work anyway with the FFP coming in, all I want is someone who can maximize the potential of the club before we go into a real decline.

Getting the sh1ts about the NLD right about now.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
avb has had one hell of a start...beating man utd & now arsenal...but was it me or were spur ball boys delaying giving the ball in the end?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Arse fans threw bananas at Bale and chanted 'Let him die' and 'Shot in Angola, it should have been you.' at Adebayor as he lay injured. Quite classy from the self-righteous twunts. And they point fingers at other clubs. :rolleyes: :lol:

*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/03/article-2287437-186A3206000005DC-876_634x315.jpg

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Arse fans threw bananas at Bale and chanted 'Let him die' and 'Shot in Angola, it should have been you.' at Adebayor as he lay injured. Quite classy from the self-righteous twunts. And they point fingers at other clubs. :rolleyes: :lol:

*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/03/article-2287437-186A3206000005DC-876_634x315.jpg

:lol::lol:....hahahahaha....bananas at bale...did bale get to say-but i am white? :D...This is funny as hell...does that count as racism still ???

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

The banana was brilliant comedy and **** Adebayor.

:lol::lol:....hahahahaha....bananas at bale...did bale get to say-but i am white? :D...This is funny as hell...does that count as racism still ???

Nah he just looks like a chimp. There are no historical connotations here which make banana throwing at black players offesive.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Premier League News | Liverpool announce loss in annual accounts | FOX SPORTS

worried this might affect our summer transfers....

Top Bottom