• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Falcow scorez.

WHat a finish by Falcao. 2-0 down already...

And he gets his hattrick. Take a boo, son. Take a boo.

Krow

Crowman
Your squad is imbalanced. Last time I said that, you said I'm bitter. Too many attacking midfielders.

David Luiz is a terrible defender.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ The defence is getting NO protection from the midfield. Atletico are playing the classic counter - stack 8 men behind the ball when defending and counter swiftly. Lampard constantly saunters upfield in search of a goal and can't get back to prevent a counter. Mikel can only do so much by himself. Ivanovic is having a nightmare.

Krow

Crowman
You don't have the players to provide that protection. Too many attackers, poor defence and almost no proper midfielders.

Krow

Crowman
Mikel is the only defensive midfielder there. Lampard has lost it, and the others are attacking. Romeu is heading out on loan afaik.

Krow

Crowman
Commentators arguing. :lol:

The title's far away from this Chelsea side. There's a chance we might get that CL spot after all.

Chelsea have now lost two of two finals.

Krow

Crowman
Especially now that the spuds have a very competitive side. Why can't we ever have a negative net spend? Investment is necessary. It may be too late before we renew our deals in 2014.

Look at our strikers: Podolski, Giroud and Chamakh. In all fairness, I don't think we'll get 74 goals this season.

Top Bottom