• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wonder what's gonna happen to Liverpool if Utd, City and Chelsea end up in Europa?

Krow

Crowman
Needs more time to stamp his authority on the team. He doesn't have the players to play his kind of system. The high line just won't work with John 'turning radius of an oil tanker' Terry. :|

Agreed. You lot could do with some youth.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Needs more time to stamp his authority on the team. He doesn't have the players to play his kind of system. The high line just won't work with John 'turning radius of an oil tanker' Terry. :|

Terry is your Carragher. :p

AVB should stamp his own authority with his own players rather than falling back to Mourinho's way and depending on your old stars, they're not getting younger, are they?
Terry, Lampard, Ashley Cole, Drogba, Malouda, Anelka; at least some of them need to be replaced/phased out replacing with young, hungry players who fit in AVB's plans.

Last thing you'll want will be AVB getting sacked, sacking him will be a mess up in Inter like proportions. IMO Inter had similar problems with Rafa last season; high line, leaking goals in the back, bizzare defeats, etc.; they sacked him, and look where is Inter now in the Serie A. :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Terry is your Carragher. :p

AVB should stamp his own authority with his own players rather than falling back to Mourinho's way and depending on your old stars, they're not getting younger, are they?
Terry, Lampard, Ashley Cole, Drogba, Malouda, Anelka; at least some of them need to be replaced/phased out replacing with young, hungry players who fit in AVB's plans.

Last thing you'll want will be AVB getting sacked, sacking him will be a mess up in Inter like proportions. IMO Inter had similar problems with Rafa last season; high line, leaking goals in the back, bizzare defeats, etc.; they sacked him, and look where is Inter now in the Serie A. :p

Bench him, I say!!

On VC, we've been discussing a lot how the league & cup double was actually the worst thing that could have happened to us, and how it merely served to disguise the fact that the team was in decline. It delayed the rebuilding process that should have started 2-3 years ago.

On top of that, we kept the wrong players. Mikel has never been convincing, Drogba is sliding downhill on his sledge, Terry can't follow the AVB gameplan even if he tried, Malouda would rather shoot than pass, Kalou is... well, Kalou.

Ballack was never replaced because the club didn't realize his value to the team, the youth can't get a look-in due to the constant demand for trophies etc etc. I could moan all day, but this is our lot now and we need to somehow scrape into the last sixteen and start winning in the league as well.

Sacking the manager at this stage would be humiliating for everyone associated with the club.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Can Abramovic make another big investment with the FFP rules coming in?I can't see them doing it unless they sell stadium naming rights or something like that.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Considering Platini's backing of Qatar, Qatari backup to French football and PSG, clout of Sarkozy, and Platini; you can bet Financial Cartel Fortify rules will be a farce.

Krow

Crowman
I am not banking on FFP. We need to keep generating revenue via naming rights and training kit sponsorship.

Top Bottom