• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
but to be fair to barton...alex song should have been carded for stamping on barton's foot...i think barton was still pissed off about this & vented his anger out to gervinho..so fair game it is... :D

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
Longer the Cesc/Nasri saga continues, the more its gonna hurt Arsenal. I'm sure Wenger understands that but I fail to reason why he's not letting them go!

BTW, yesterday, Song, Barton and Gervinho should've been red carded, IMO :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/13/article-0-0D6B8A5700000578-244_306x423.jpg

As usual, Wenger did not see ze incident. :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ WTF was he thinking? Now you'll have 4 players (incl. Nasri & Fabregas) missing for your next game!!

And this is a good read:

Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas's footballing philosophy - Telegraph

:p

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
OT: on which DTH can i get , ESPN, Star sports ,etc in HD for the cheapest rates?

basically i want HD football(PL+CL) at the cheapest rates :cool:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Lucescu confirms Arsenal want Jadson | Arseblog News – the Arsenal news site
Shaktar Donetsk coach Mircea Lucescu has confirmed Arsenal’s interest in Brazilian midfielder Jadson.

He also hinted that a deal between the two clubs had been agreed saying the transfer was dependent on the player himself.

“I can confirm Jadson is wanted by Arsenal,” said Lucescu. “Now it all depends on him.”

Spend some fvcking money chant yesterday.
Arsenalist - Arsenal Video Premier League Highlights

It could really get ugly if we get a poor result,or even a narrow win vs. Udinese

Krow

Crowman
i haven't heard much progress in the nasri city move...are u guys sure he is moving??

He will go. Not every club looks to scupper a move by allowing its players to puke on twitter. :p The fact that he was not in the squad shows he is close to a move.

I am not going to comment on our performances till I am sure about the squad for next season. But if this is the squad, then we have much work to do.

Top Bottom