• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
You denying the fact that your club has paid some of the craziest prices for English players in the last 6 months?
Regarding wages your club is again ahead of us/on par.There is a certain minimum amount you have to spend if you are a CL club.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Did I deny anything? I am not happy at all with the prices we are paying at all. And our wage structure is wank, our owner publically admitted it has to be fixed.
But blaming us, that because of Liverpool, you(Arsenal) had to overpay on a youngster is clutching straws. Works on the stereotype that Arse fans blame everyone before looking at themselves.

P.S.: The original Arsenal spending was a wind up and it worked :lol:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol, tbh I didn't want to wind you up by quoting you and saying "Just like Rafa wasted 250m...." So, just ignored because I knew it would have worked as you are saying.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
lol, tbh I didn't want to wind you up by quoting you and saying "Just like Rafa wasted 250m...." So, just ignored because I knew it would have worked as you are saying.

Considering you've done that 343,944,282 times before, it wouldn't work now.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
"I've come to Emirates Stadium a few times this season to watch a few games and I was just blown away by the atmosphere," said Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain after joining Arsenal.

That was the wind, Alex.

Blehehehehe.... :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
England vs Holland cancelled because of riots.Think PL football will be affected too.
*www.balls.ie/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/spurs-ticket-office-Copy-600x400.jpg

Ryo Miyachi has gained work permit.He will be with Arsenal this season.

Krow

Crowman
I am glad we have Miyaichi with us too. We can play him in CC. I think we have sufficient backup in case Nasri leaves, but none of the backup is experienced, so.... :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I think we have sufficient threat on the wings.If we can bring 2 defensive players by cashing in on Nasri,it would be a good transfer window.
Not so much if Cesc leaves though.It is too late to bring in a top quality replacement for him.

Krow

Crowman
Yeah, maybe in January, or maybe someone else will emerge to fill up the Cesc-shaped-vacuum in our midfield.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ramsey and Wilshere clicking+a more productive forward line is the most likely solution.

Barca step up Fab chase | Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Speculation
Sky Sports sources understand Barcelona have on Wednesday made a renewed bid for Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas.
Time to sweat again.
Think he is a goner this time :(
BBC said:
Speaking about the potential transfer of Cesc Fabregas from Arsenal to Barcelona, BBC Radio 5 live senior football reporter Ian Dennis tells 5 live Sport: "Arsenal are not confirming the reports coming out of Spain but it should be done within the next 48 hours. Arsenal are keen to hold out for the best possible deal, for as near to 40m euros as possible. It looks like - by this weekend - the long-running saga could finally be over. Arsenal are desperate to get to this 40m euro mark and it should be completed by the weekend."
Rumored breakdown of the deal in Euros is 29 m fixed + 6 million variable addons + 4.5 million from Cesc taking a paycut at Barca over a 5 year period.Terrible!

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Seems that way.Around 75 million to spend but only 20 days left.The season starts in 2 days.
Thanks Barca and Cesc for proper fvcking us over.No excuses for not bringing in any defenders though.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
International friendlies round-up:

Germany ran out 3-2 winners against Brazil while Italy defeated Spain on a night when numerous teams continued their UEFA EURO 2012 preparations. UEFA.com rounds up the action.

International friendlies round-up – UEFA.com

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Seems that way.Around 75 million to spend but only 20 days left.The season starts in 2 days.
Thanks Barca and Cesc for proper fvcking us over.No excuses for not bringing in any defenders though.

I thought you lot had a pile of cash to spend (just like every year). Should have brought in replacements (Juan Mata?) already. :|

And what about that bruising centre-half Arsenal fans have been crying out for since ages? :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
We had about 35 million in transfer proceeds allowance,which double up as contingency budget if we miss out on 25m from the CL.Maybe we were saving that.:|

It is fair enough to say that the next 20 days are the most crucial of Wenger's time here.It will define the club's direction in short-mid term.
I doubt Arsene would be in charge next summer if the next 20 days are like the rest of the window.

Sky Sports News understands Arsenal have opened preliminary talks with Birmingham over a possible move for defender Scott Dann.
Here is our CB :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
You can throw a wad of 20m cash and get him while we haggle over 10k.
Anyway Liverpool are signing Enrique for 6m which is great piece of business.Would have been perfect for us but we are not even in the market for LB.

Top Bottom