• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Nah,but LFC fans joining in to laugh at Arsenal is a bit rich.

Not really, considering we've got rid of the cancers, and uncle Roy as well :p Doing far worse than you lot, certainly. But as per season expectations are concerned, we are well above what was expected during October/November while it's "same story" all over again for ya. That said a bit of luck and things clicking together is all you need to have a successful season.

And to be very honest, I would have found Wenger and co funny even if I was supporting Accrington Stanley. ;)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
lol. Weird for an Arse fan to post that. Looks like my wind ups have got to you. :D

They (Arsenal LFC) are the ONLY London side to have a European Cup title on their name. Respect them.

lol.... what double standards.. when u do it ,it's all hunky dory... and if i do it.....aaahhh .....whatever dude...

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Comeon Schalke!
Schalke vs Madrid final,bring it on!

FKin hell.Neuer!So this is how a top class GK plays like.

It has been Utd. vs. Neuer so far.

Sh1t game.How bad Inter were to lose against this Schalke team?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I really think Madrid will do Barca over two legs.They look to have figured out how to stifle them.

Heh,Mourinho pretty much owned Barcelona and Guardiola in the press conference.
"Until now we had two groups of managers. A very small group who don't speak about refs and a big group of managers like me who criticise refs when they make important mistakes.

"Now, with Pep's statements, we are entering a new era with a new group that only has one member - and they criticise referees who got a decision right.

"For me, it's a consequence of one thing. In his first season as manager, he lived the scandal of Stamford Bridge and, from that moment on, he's not happy when refs get it right.

"Last year, he faced Inter who played with 10 players for more than an hour. This year, he had one foot outside the Champions League and we saw what happened with Arsenal.

"In the cup final, when the ref had one decision which was absolutely correct, he criticises it."
So kind of him :oops:
In all seriousness the red against RVP was a huge farce which got buried under all the Barcawank.

Did anyone read how Manu fans drove away Gibson from twitter? Well Diaby has just signed up, and the peoples response hasn't been positive to put it lightly.
Fvcking imbeciles the lot of them.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
I really think Madrid will do Barca over two legs.They look to have figured out how to stifle them.

Heh,Mourinho pretty much owned Barcelona and Guardiola in the press conference.

So kind of him :oops:
In all seriousness the red against RVP was a huge farce which got buried under all the Barcawank.

Did anyone read how Manu fans drove away Gibson from twitter? Well Diaby has just signed up, and the peoples response hasn't been positive to put it lightly.
Fvcking imbeciles the lot of them.

what can u do... all fans are not sane you know....

Top Bottom