The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Killing Machine
Skyrim Special Edition has been added to eligible users' Steam library and is available for pre-load now. Download size 9.8GB

- - - Updated - - -

Base prices comparison:

Skyrim - ₹565
Skyrim SE - ₹2670

Even if they offer 75% offer during sales, it would still cost you ₹660+ to get the SE. Hope everyone made use of the free upgrade offer!

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Skyrim Special Edition has been added to eligible users' Steam library and is available for pre-load now. Download size 9.8GB

- - - Updated - - -

Base prices comparison:

Skyrim - ₹565
Skyrim SE - ₹2670

Even if they offer 75% offer during sales, it would still cost you ₹660+ to get the SE. Hope everyone made use of the free upgrade offer!
Well I would expect everyone to already own skyrim legendary regardless of this upgrade offer , because of just how epic the game was at launch. I remember being super excited about it and downloading it over-night (Was a student at the time and broke, get the flow :p) Later on bought it at first chance when I could (when steam was still in $) and ironically haven't played my legit version yet :D

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
So, I preloaded Skyrim Special Edition. [strike]Any one knows the exact time of release?[/strike]

From Steam store page: "Skyrim Special Edition will be available for purchase at its global release time of 12am UTC on Friday, October 28"

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Killing Machine
Same here, played using ahem version (I was full time in pirate mode that time) and then bought it when steam was still in $$ just to throw my money at them for giving us a masterpiece. I bought the legendary edition code from game.co.uk for 10 GBP and that was the best deal at that time. I couldn't believe my eyes when Steam sales offered the legendary for ₹212 because the number of hours this game offers is just massive. Sadly many of my friends don't have the game on Steam yet. Some still have the ahem version :(

Sent from my RN3

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Looks pretty almost exactly the same as original Skyrim with some added ambient effects that you won't really be aware of for most of the game. Having seen a lot of ENB effects, it just feels like they haven't changed anything. But it's also 64-bit, so I guess Special Edition could become the de facto modding platform for Skyrim over the original. Depends on whether the SKSE team decides to create a version for this one.

Comparison:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Its a fact or not but they say atleast 25% of the free space must be there for a prolonged life of SSD.
Exactly. There is another 40 from over provisioning. So that is around a 100 gb free, I can't install any more stuff.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
If these come then I'll skip the purchase for Oblivion and Morrowind. :D

Dude, you might as well buy them because there is no hard ETA on these.

This project is a community effort and everyone volunteers to work on this. Therefore, there is no deadlines or any tight schedules like in a proper game development studio.

Plus, porting this is a gigantic task. You cannot directly port every object and character model from Oblivion into the CreationKit. That means that they have to create most of the assets, locations, enemy AI and quests from scratch. And at the same time, maintain parity with the original Oblivion. This is a lot of work for a community driven project.

However, even if this comes out, it still won't be on par with the originals, therefore it makes sense to purchase them anyway.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Beyond Skyrim: Bruma released.

1.5x the size of Dragonborn.

Beyond Skyrim - Bruma at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

Top Bottom