The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
You guys mean that Skyrim2HD pack should be above on list right? I mean above those official DLC? If so, why should I have to install DLC tex if they are going to be overwritten anyways?

Because Skyrim2HD does not have all the textures. And those that are not overwritten by Skyrim2HD , you'll see Official High res textures instead of vanilla.

Piyush

Lanaya
Im still not sure if you guys mean the sequence order in NMM or something else. You mean to say the official HD DLC should be on top of unofficial textures if Im viewing them in Nexus MM ?

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=154968]Gen.Libeb[/MENTION]

Finally everything coming together now. But some sacrifices here and there. I wanted to play Frostfall + Hunterborn mod so much, but its making game crash at some pounts :(
Last time (3 yrs back) I did everything manually and it was fluid. This time I picked up NMM to speed things up and it actually got worse.

Anyways, after trying many ENBs I think RealVision is suited best for me. Sharpshooter was awesome as well, but in dungeons the black hue was too much dominant, making it hard to see anything unless Torch was activated (totally breaking my sneaking gameplay). Here is the list of active mods. Will use other immersive and characters / NPC mods later. Most of these are Texture mods.
*i.imgur.com/AQS0C0r.jpg?1

Will add other screen shots from tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW guys, who have already completed the game once and want to try something new but not game breaking (in lore friendly manner), please do try Skyrim Redone. Its the best thing happened in mod community in my opinion.

Alok

Adventurer
^ I'm not using enb but a light and fx mod and I face that black hue issue while sneaking in dungeons.I'm going to uninstall it and apply realVision. I hope it'll fix issue. Thanks for list.

Is there any mod for sun glare effects and god rays?

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
Sun glare effects are in RealVision ENB. [MENTION=118706]Alok[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

Btw 2 pics from the starting.

Night time distant terrain (esp during rain) looks terrible. Is it the same (to some extent) in your game as well [MENTION=154968]Gen.Libeb[/MENTION] ?
*i.imgur.com/CPqEGe0.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/pgymvjV.jpg?1

Pretty faces with pretty face mod
*i.imgur.com/oxVtfKX.jpg?1

Last edited:

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Night time distant terrain (esp during rain) looks terrible. Is it the same (to some extent) in your game as well [MENTION=154968]Gen.Libeb[/MENTION] ?
Pretty faces with pretty face mod

I almost never play Night Time, use the wait thing.
I tried TK ENB today but the distant terrain didn't looked good even at day time & its too dark at night for anything to be noticeable.

Pretty Faces mod is looking nice.

Are you using the Skyrim HD 4K textures yet, I think I might be crossing the VRAM limit with those?

Piyush

Lanaya
Yup 4k textures they are and I think I still doing something wrong... and Im tired. I desperately need some step to step guide for modding a base game with official dlc installed

Alok

Adventurer
I'm unable to use vert's flora overhaul. When I activate it game crashes to desktop after Bethesda logo. Any solution please !

Piyush

Lanaya
I'm unable to use vert's flora overhaul. When I activate it game crashes to desktop after Bethesda logo. Any solution please !

You must be using so many texture mod . Game has only 3.1gb memory limit. And using only official HD DLC along with SMIM + WATER + Skyrim 2 HD takes 2.5GB

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Yup 4k textures they are and I think I still doing something wrong... and Im tired. I desperately need some step to step guide for modding a base game with official dlc installed

What's wrong ?

You already are using so many mods in that NMM screenshot

Piyush

Lanaya
What's wrong ?

You already are using so many mods in that NMM screenshot

I looked up a bit and found that many people were having problems in installing Skyrim 2HD on a legendary edition . So now I reinstalled the game and watching the modding videos step by step from the beginning by Gopher. That guy will probably solve the issues. Will follow his sequence of installing mods. I think I was doing mistake when overwriting the different mod files was taking place.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy shows that there is hardly any noticable difference in 2K Lite and 2K Full texture.

Start at 8 min mark
[youtube]eZ_zpjeVICE[/youtube]

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION]
Did you read that S.T.E.P guide. Pretty good guide but long.

Ya man, I went for that guide first. It was detailed one but what it lacks is that it cant keep up with a particular sequence mainly because it gives guide for each and every aspect of modding out there.

Thats why I am now checking the modding guide by Gopher on youtube. He is a modder for Skyrim, F3 and FNV. So far so good.

gameranand

Living to Play
Ya man, I went for that guide first. It was detailed one but what it lacks is that it cant keep up with a particular sequence mainly because it gives guide for each and every aspect of modding out there.

Thats why I am now checking the modding guide by Gopher on youtube. He is a modder for Skyrim, F3 and FNV. So far so good.

Nice....Will see some of his videos then. Thinking about heavily modding F3 after I bought it recently. :D

Top Bottom