The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hammerfell seems like a huge area, I hope the next Elder Scrolls game is based over there, but then it will be like Fallout : New Vegas with bows and arrows because it's mostly a desert.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Sorry, this is all I found.

Morrowind fans rejoice. This team is remaking Morrowind using Skyrim's engine :

When will this MOD be available for Skyrim?
Here is the link for this: *morroblivion.com/forums/skyrim/skywind-mod-releases/3323
According to it it requires Morrowind along with Skyrim.How is this possible? If they can provide an Installer then it will be quite easy for us to play this MOD.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Because it is not a total conversion mod. It is more like using Morrowind's data with Skyrim's engine and models etc.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Because it is not a total conversion mod. It is more like using Morrowind's data with Skyrim's engine and models etc.

Can I use that MOD right now? At least there is something to explore new areas.
I wish Bethesda might create a huge RPG containing the whole of Tamriel.It would be awesome right. So many hours to explore and kill monsters and with alchemy, its truly would be fantastic.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Can I use that MOD right now? At least there is something to explore new areas.
I wish Bethesda might create a huge RPG containing the whole of Tamriel.It would be awesome right. So many hours to explore and kill monsters and with alchemy, its truly would be fantastic.

Actually there already is one. Its called Arena. :p

As for the mod, I guess you can download the alpha from their site. Haven't looked into it yet though.

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Is there any mod that drastically improves the combat? I got fed up of the *swing* *swing* *block* *swing* combat, infact I got so bored that I uninstalled to save space for other games.

I still like this game, but...

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Is there any mod that drastically improves the combat? I got fed up of the *swing* *swing* *block* *swing* combat, infact I got so bored that I uninstalled to save space for other games.

Try stealth kills for a change.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

try archery + stealth skills , its fun . Or you can totally become a magic guy depending on shouts/conjuration and restoration for survival and killing .

gameranand

Living to Play

Use Sorcery + one handed combat. Or Stealth + Sorcery.

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I like the archery in this, so I might start playing thi.... IDK, there's ACIV. Nope, I won't. Thanks anyway, people.

RBX

In the zone
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12955&stc=1

Attachments

• 79a47f89.jpg
    79a47f89.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 91
Top Bottom