The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

gameranand

Living to Play
Tachyon1986 said:
I hope Skyrim has a more er.."living" world. In Oblivion , you seldom met someone while traveling between cities. Of course, there was a mod that improved traffic between cities and also gave NPCs "jobs" . But it would be nice to have this by default in Skyrim.
According to what we know about Skyrim yet this would be default. They do want to make a more living world.

Tachyon1986 said:
Also , more tools for the thief would be nice (similar to the Thief series , I'm talking blackjacks, water arrows e.t.c) with the ability to climb rooftops and sneak in through the top floor.
Climbing on rooftope and stuff like that now that would be too much to demand from a RPG which would be less than 5GB in size.

Tachyon1986 said:
Maybe even letting the player run his own trading store would be nice , with NPC adventurers buying stuff from you and going on suicide runs to dungeons.
This may be possible to hire someone to assist you in your mission or just do some side quest for you. This is possible as we have already seen its glance in ACB.

Last edited:

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
I hope Skyrim has a more er.."living" world. In Oblivion , you seldom met someone while traveling between cities. Of course, there was a mod that improved traffic between cities and also gave NPCs "jobs" . But it would be nice to have this by default in Skyrim. Also , more tools for the thief would be nice (similar to the Thief series , I'm talking blackjacks, water arrows e.t.c) with the ability to climb rooftops and sneak in through the top floor.

Maybe even letting the player run his own trading store would be nice , with NPC adventurers buying stuff from you and going on suicide runs to dungeons. But eh... I think I'm asking too much here. Bethesda would probably bug the AI coding for this :D
Sounds extremely tempting . but i doubt they would include the trading store stuff :D after all i wont be as exciting as running in the wild fighting monsters,dragons, bandits and stuff..

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I wish another badass, spookier-than-Fallout-3 Fallout game with this engine developed by Bethesda Game Studios, not devs. of New Vegas. *drools*

gameranand

Living to Play
NVIDIAGeek said:
I wish another badass, spookier-than-Fallout-3 Fallout game with this engine developed by Bethesda Game Studios, not devs. of New Vegas. *drools*
Yeah right. Bethesda game studios are better than Obsidian studios. I also liked F3 more than NV.

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Yeah right. Bethesda game studios are better than Obsidian studios. I also liked F3 more than NV.

Bethesda really suck when it comes to bug fixing. Look at Oblivion for instance. The modders released an unofficial patch that fixed almost 1000+ bugs in vanilla Oblivion since Bethesda didn't do anything about it. Hope they do a better job with Skyrim.

As a publisher , I don't really have much faith in them after their fiasco with Star Trek : Legacy. The game promised a lot of features (mostly RPG elements), but Bethesda forced the developers (Mad Doc Software) to release the game early. End result? The game got ravaged by critics and fans alike.

gameranand

Living to Play
Tachyon1986 said:
Bethesda really suck when it comes to bug fixing. Look at Oblivion for instance. The modders released an unofficial patch that fixed almost 1000+ bugs in vanilla Oblivion since Bethesda didn't do anything about it. Hope they do a better job with Skyrim.
Bro I was talking about just game nothing else. :) I know that they don't release many patches and made kind of buggy game but Fallout 3 was good didn't had bugs or maybe I didn't found any.

Can you give me link to that unofficial patch which will fix 1000+ bugs.

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Bro I was talking about just game nothing else. :) I know that they don't release many patches and made kind of buggy game but Fallout 3 was good didn't had bugs or maybe I didn't found any.

Can you give me link to that unofficial patch which will fix 1000+ bugs.

Here you go :

Unofficial Oblivion Patch at The Elder Scrolls Nexus - Oblivion mods and community

And it looks like I was wrong, it doesn't fix 1000 bugs...it's 1800 according to the description :eek:

Fallout 3...well , compared to Oblivion it was less buggy yes , but I still found a couple of annoying ones. Nothing that totally killed gameplay though.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Thanks a lot mate you really made my day. I was having the bugs that these guys have fixed in their patches.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Hell yeah!

And gameranand, I don't think the game will be less than 5GB. Is there any announcement made by Bethesda officially yet ? Because I think the game will be at least 8GB.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here Is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Box Art:-

*thumb-culture.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/skyrim.png

Source:-
Here Is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Box Art — Thumb Culture

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Resumed playing Oblivion. Should complete expansion packs as well.

@skud, That will be my new wallpaper. Simple and bad ass.

Soumik99

Journeyman
Previously I umm spoke some things about Skyrim, regarding how it might fail.... but the game looks cooler everytime new stuff is revealed..!!
And I think it will most probably surpass Witcher 2(like I said, Witcher 2 is the benchmark in my case) when it comes to core RPG elements and of course the huge world its set in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom