The effect the games have on todays Generation??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaunak

Tux Fan
ALL I WANT TO SAY ABT GAME MAKING KIDS VOILENT IS

HITLER NEVER PLAYED VIOLENT GAMES.yet he killed over a million jews.
NOR DID SADDAM HUSSAIN yet he committed his first murder at 10yrs of age

NOR DID STALIN, MUSSOLINI,ETC.
ALL A RESULT OF ROUGH CHILDHOOD N OTHER PSYCOLOGICAL REASONS. THEN WHY DO SOOOOOOOO MANY PPL CRUSADE AGAINST GAMES N GANSTA RAP?BCOZ OF 2 REASONS
1) THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO. they could play games to pass time u know :wink:
2) THEY NEED SUMTHING TO BLAME OR SOME EXCUSE FOR THEIR CHILDS BEHAVIOR.the should get real :lol:

rbk

Broken In
WHOA beaditya your passion is overwhelming but easy on the CAPS :)

Personally I don't play games to escape from daily life. Also I disagree about people playing war games to kill T's. I rather enjoy being a Terrorist in Counterstrike (coz i love the AK:) or a gangster in Vice City. Besisdes I dont let the cheesy justification "They're bad pixels anyway" get in the way of my fun.

It has nothing to do with good or bad guys. A game is a wrong place to search for morality.

No need to bash some one just because he has a different opinion.

beaditya said:
DAMN , I KNOW WHY GOD HATES U. EVEN GOD PLAYS GAMES, HE MET ME YESTERDAY IN THE "DOOM" ROOM DUDE

Did he? What have you been smoking? :)

beaditya

Journeyman
RBK u wanna be a terrorist which u cant of course think of b'coz our country treats u very well and u got no reason to be one. so u just have fun bein one in the virtual world.now thats wat i was sayin in there and isnt that different from who u really are??.......or are u one really?

As far as GTA is concerned , i luv that game too.

i dnt smoke , but i booze.......did i forget to tell ya that i had a couple o drinks with god when i met him??

rbk

Broken In
Hmmm.. not quite

beaditya said:
RBK u wanna be a terrorist which u cant of course think of b'coz our country treats u very well and u got no reason to be one. so u just have fun bein one in the virtual world.

Are you a shrink? Are you really telling me what I think???
Actually I just play for the simple hand-eye coord fun of it. But I'm unimpressed by games like Farcry or Half-life-2 etc which pretend to tell a B-grade story or a moral tale of good vs evil. Don't get me wrong I love HL2 and GTA-VC but I just skip the story elements altogether. Which is why I pick the T's in CS for the AK47 which just has the best "feel" to it not coz I'm an Ossama wannabe.

beaditya said:
RBK i dnt smoke , but i booze.......did i forget to tell ya that i had a couple o drinks with god when i met him??

Well does he smoke? :lol:

bharat_r

In the zone
Researchers have found games like GTA to have negative effect on children.

Action games get boring.I play only Cricket or FIFA games.

Try bowling a bouncer,the ball hits the batsman's helmet and he falls down...lol...they don't show him bleading in Cricket 2004.May be implimented in future cricket games.

beaditya

Journeyman
@ RBK ,WHTEVR dude thats what i was sayin, games are made for entertainment, not to screw with your head.

GAMES DONT MAKE PEOPLE VIOLENT COZ WE ARE ALREADY ARE VIOLENT, THAT IS PRECISELY WHY WE ARE THE DOMINANT SPECIES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom