Which is the team you HATE the most

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
crawwww

crawwww

Banned
Our bowling and fielding really needs to improve. praveen kumar gave a wide ball when SA needed 4 runs from 1 ball.

offence?

well in ur very own words which u copied from somewhere else, I can has like what sport I can wants. So cricket,be it! And so GTFO here. u football wannabes suck. well at least india is no. 1 in cricket. where is football?
I copied? sh1t. Get a life kiddo.

I used AppyJuice's analogy of "Eat Horlicks". That's all. "I can has" is my own quote. Sheeesh :???:

Want to have an earnest discussion about footie? Come to the Footie Channel. On second thought, dont. You'll end up ruining everything with your needless "u suck I rule" n00b ideology.

I posted here as (with the case of every cricket thread we create) it ends up in the archives after a few days.

Dont get started on the "where is India in football?" topic. Then what about F1? (Mallya's team is a disaster, other than Fisichella's 2nd place last year which he got just to race with Ferrari) Yet people watch.

Tennis? It's one joke after another with Mirza. Lee-Hesh only are noteworthy of praise (and getting old). Yet people watch for Fedex, Nadal, Murray, Djoker also.

Olympic sports? Hmm . . I could go on and on . . Yet people do watch the Olympics when they arrive (and screw India's lacklustre performance too).

Basketball? Huge fan following in India. Does India play at the international level? No.

Cricket. Other than 15 handpicked countries, who plays? It's obvious that India HAS to do well if playing against just 10 nations (rankings-wise).

It's bcoz of cricket that other sports have suffered terribly. India did win Nehru Cup recently (you know that? ) yet not widely publicized. Sehwag is now endorsing FIH's WC as nobody knows any recognizable hockey star. C'wealth games are precariously poised.

LOL. Don try to mess around with sports. Atleast us footie fans know what we talk about. :p

azzu

AJJU
Cricket. Other than 15 handpicked countries, who plays? It's obvious that India HAS to do well if playing against just 10 nations (rankings-wise).

Yea ur Right Thats Y india is one of the Richest Board in the World and has One of the costliest league in the world , (its has also been considered for 2020 olympics)
no , Game should Be underestimated like u said , So y Post a Post against Crick in the crick thread isnt it Bad ? there May be Not many fans of crick in this forum so what u want to monopoly every sports thread ?
cmon dude if u really dislike cricket make a thread naming "cricket sucks"
dont ruin this thread , U dont Get bothered if this thread will go to archives
I still say make new thread Stating your problems about sports and cricket and we'll try to send it to BCCI or Olympic committee

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@Apple Juice, *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1208691&postcount=2 is in direct violation of Forum rules. He may have copied the concept of the thread from The Football Channel. All you need to do is give a decent warning asking the OP to change the poll and thread title. You DO NOT have any right to go on personal attack! and @ssk_the_gr8 did it in the right way in "*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1208698&postcount=3"

@crawwww, if any comment/post offends you, you better report that to mods. Sometimes, some posts make you angry but that doesn't mean that you have to post comments with words like a$$. You are a new entrant in TDF and you are already gaining a bad name for yourself. As others said, you better continue the disucussion in existing cricket threads than creating a new thread. One long cricket thread is better than few short-lived threads.

@Arsenal_Gunners, @thewisecrab, @klaw-24, @XTerminator_09, You guys have been long time football fans but it doesn't look good to attack cricket threads and post such comments. Be decent yaar. This forum is fast losing its value and such threads only accelerate it! Football is a great game and I myself follow more of Football, F1 and Tennis than Cricket but Cricket too is not an easy sport and Amla's innings in 3rd test in an example of that. So please stop disrespecting this game.

Apple Juice

Broken In
@Apple Juice, *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1208691&postcount=2 is in direct violation of Forum rules. He may have copied the concept of the thread from The Football Channel. All you need to do is give a decent warning asking the OP to change the poll and thread title. You DO NOT have any right to go on personal attack! and @ssk_the_gr8 did it in the right way in "*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1208698&postcount=3"
i gets angry :mad: dat is y is p0sted, dat crawww always seems to del1berately attack pe0ple n his past post1ng rec0rd is full of threads which are 0f no use with de ids jxcess and awww :mad : mad: :mad:
i m s0rry if i 0ffended someone plz forgive me :mad:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

OP
crawwww

crawwww

Banned
PLEASE CAN WE DISCUSS MORE OF CRICKET AND LESS OF FOOTBALL HERE. It seems some ppl here in TDF have a wrong impression that football is more popular in india, which is absolutely false. Yes cricket is played among a handful of 10-12 countries but for any indian cricketer to play at an international level he has to face very very strong domestic competition which is not easy. First of all it's wrong to say that cricket overshadows other sports and because of which other sports suffer. Can u tell me how did these sports persons, Anju George, Lee-Hesh, Abhinav Bindra, Geeth Sethi, Rathore, Vishy Anand, etc achieve so much inspite of cricket being popular? Actually indian football is not that gr8 and there are just a handful of ppl in TDF who are making such a big ruckus about it's popularity. It seems to me they are just show offs who are trying to look "cool" and are not really interested in that sport. That's why they started attacking my thread as they think playing cricket is not cool. Also there was nothing intelligent in the football thread for which u can accuse me of copying. Yes I agree the thread title and the poll is the same but those are the only things which are similar, nothing else.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
i gets angry :mad: dat is y is p0sted, dat crawww always seems to del1berately attack pe0ple n his past post1ng rec0rd is full of threads which are 0f no use with de ids jxcess and awww :mad : mad: :mad:
i m s0rry if i 0ffended someone plz forgive me :mad:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

The more you respond, the more the attacks will be. Everytime you see him or anyone else post offending posts, just take it to the notice of mods, who these days look to be a bit more active (though not very).

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

PLEASE CAN WE DISCUSS MORE OF CRICKET AND LESS OF FOOTBALL HERE. It seems some ppl here in TDF have a wrong impression that football is more popular in india, which is absolutely false. Yes cricket is played among a handful of 10-12 countries but for any indian cricketer to play at an international level he has to face very very strong domestic competition which is not easy. First of all it's wrong to say that cricket overshadows other sports and because of which other sports suffer. Can u tell me how did these sports persons, Anju George, Lee-Hesh, Abhinav Bindra, Geeth Sethi, Rathore, Vishy Anand, etc achieve so much inspite of cricket being popular? Actually indian football is not that gr8 and there are just a handful of ppl in TDF who are making such a big ruckus about it's popularity. It seems to me they are just show offs who are trying to look "cool" and are not really interested in that sport. That's why they started attacking my thread as they think playing cricket is not cool. Also there was nothing intelligent in the football thread for which u can accuse me of copying. Yes I agree the thread title and the poll is the same but those are the only things which are similar, nothing else.

@crawwww, ENOUGH!!! first line, you ask to stop talking about non-cricket and you go on talking about everything except cricket.

Continue the CRICKET discussion in the "cricket channel" that is provided by ssk in the third post of this thread!

Requesting MODS to lock this thread as it is going nowhere.

OP
crawwww

crawwww

Banned
THIS THREAD SHOULD NOT BE LOCKED AS THERE ARE LESS THAN 20 DAYS FOR THE IPL AND THERE ARE NO OTHER THREADS DISCUSSING IT. Yes the poll is somewhat similar to the one in the foot channel but that doesn't mean the thread should be locked. Don't u want to know what ppl think of the above IPL teams? Come on don't be such a spoil sport. All these attacks were started by the football ppl not me. Please read the posts carefully. They are just trying to ruin this thread.

Coming to cricket, it seems the Aussie juggernaut can't be stopped. They beat pakis and indies comprehensively in all forms of the games even with most of their great players having retired.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
OK, before I clear out of here.
Wasn't there a nice cricket thread already by pr.itdude? I thought that was a healthy thread but sadly not bumped since November/December. tbh the remote post I made was precisely due to that reason, I mean there's a thread already and duplicate threads is certainly not a good idea. Imagine if I start another Football Thread I am pretty sure it wouldn't be welcomed. Isn't it?
A sporting thread needs lot more than interest in the sport btw, and that's one dedicated member who keeps the thread going, Arsenal_Gunners, has been doing that for ages, with most others joining him later; in Football Channel. There's no Cricket v Football brainer there. :p

azzu

AJJU
aah cmon Desii He'z(crww) responding to footie'z anti cricket responses
no offence meant to anyone

Yea aussies r certainly proving that there r the No"1 team even with all new team (mostly)
iam keen on banglore's perfomance this year

OP
crawwww

crawwww

Banned
OK, before I clear out of here.
Wasn't there a nice cricket thread already by pr.itdude? I thought that was a healthy thread but sadly not bumped since November/December. tbh the remote post I made was precisely due to that reason, I mean there's a thread already and duplicate threads is certainly not a good idea. Imagine if I start another Football Thread I am pretty sure it wouldn't be welcomed. Isn't it?
A sporting thread needs lot more than interest in the sport btw, and that's one dedicated member who keeps the thread going, Arsenal_Gunners, has been doing that for ages, with most others joining him later; in Football Channel. There's no Cricket v Football brainer there. :p

It seems ur only intention is to get my thread locked. Even if there are other cricket threads there is no poll of the above kind associated with it. So had to start a new thread. My advise to u is that if u don't like cricket stay away from all cricket threads.

@LFC_fan

There was also a thread on IPL last year, and year before that. Pretty popular (like pr.it.dude's thread, but it got lost into oblivion)

@azzu
That was in response to crawwww. Not directed at cricket fans in general. But I guess I did make a point. :)

@desiibond
No worries re. I dont mind discussing cricket, but I cant stand someone calling us footie fans as posers. It makes all footie fans stand up and hit back. Be it a Pool fan or a *twitches* Citeh fan. Hence the overwhelming bashing of crawwwww by footie fans.

His comment started the flames. (plus his thread intro post+poll completely resembles the football channel) How would like it if someone called you a poser for listening to the kind of music you listen to? or car you drive? or way you talk? Same goes for sports. (just an example, not to be taken literally as my Qs to you)

Anyway, let's bury this and move on. It's getting boring with the Footie vs Kirket flames. And it's getting in the way of those who genuinely want to post here.

OP
crawwww

crawwww

Banned
Yea aussies r certainly proving that there r the No"1 team even with all new team (mostly)
iam keen on banglore's perfomance this year

What do u think of india's bowling? In yesterday's match when SA needed 4 runs from 1 ball praveen kumar gave a wide ball.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

His comment started the flames.

My comments didn't start the flames. It was u ppl who started flaming here to ruin my thread. I was just retaliating to the posts u all made. Please read the posts carefully.

azzu

AJJU
^ india's bowling has be deteriorating from last 5-8 matches
i feel because batsmen are much overrated no one cares for bowlers (only in india though)
it felt good when jadeja got MOM coz of his performance (mainly bowling)
and about praveen giving away free run and xtra ball at that time was real annoy but as a bowler i can understand the pressure he would have gone thru but its a no xception on that level of crick
and about proteas they are famous for bottlenecks :D

@crawwww

Chuck it. We all made our points. You have too. Let's move on.

*move on. move on. move on. move on. move on. move on. :D

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Thread locked. Please use the threads mentioned in this post: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1208698&postcount=3

And please guys.. I don't want to ban anyone.. So behave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom