The Chronicles of the Riddick Has been released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo PPL,

Another news about the Chronicles of Riddick game, YOU must be asured that YOUR computer HAS these configuration to run the game as you expected to be.

AMD ATHLON XP 64Bit, 3.2Ghzs
1024MB Physical RAM,
Nvida GeForce 6800 Ultra 512MB Ram
800Mhzs FSB Recommended, but works with 400FSB

If you don have these then forgetit the game will be damn slow and u might get mad, though the game can run in 400 x 480 Resolution :wink: But will be still weak..

infernus

Broken In
So? Youve posted the over-optimal(If that's a word) system requirements. Big deal.

MINIMUM

* Windows(R) 2000 (Service Pack 4) / Windows(R) XP (Service Pack 1)
* Pentium(R) 4 1.8 GHz or AMD equivalent
* 256 MB RAM
* 64 MB AGP OpenGL 1.5-compatible video card, supporting
programmable shading. (ATI Radeon(R) 8500 or NVIDIA(R)
GeForce(TM) 3 and above - except GeForce(TM) 4 MX)
* DirectX(R) 9.0 or better
* DirectX(R) 9-compatible sound card
* 353 MB hard disc space (recommend 400 MB of uncompressed
disc space)
* 16x CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
* Microsoft(R) compatible mouse and keyboard

RECOMMENDED

* Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.6 GHz or
AMD(R) Athlon(TM) XP 2500+
* Windows(R) XP (Service Pack 1)
* 512 MB RAM
* ATI Radeon(R) 9700 or NVIDIA(R) GeForce(TM) FX 5900 or better.

BTW, The game was released in August 2004.

OP
I

imported_Bharath

Broken In
HUH?

I agree with that. BUT DO YOU KNOW THE REQUIRMENTS FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE?

Here they are:

OPTIMAL

* AMD(R) Athlon(TM) 64 or better.
* Windows(R) XP
* 1024 MB RAM
* NVIDIA(R) GeForce(TM) 6800 GT or better NVIDIA(R) card.

infernus

Broken In
Well, yes i do and i know where you got the info from.
So, what is your point? If everyone starts a thread stating the system requirements of a game, the gamerz section would be a nightmare.

OP
I

imported_Bharath

Broken In
Just an INFO

RU Crazy?

THIS IS JUST AN INFO that's all, nobody ain't forcing no one to use or...., just read it feel like putting reply put or leave it that's all there is not point of arguing with

bharathbala2003

why need title?
infernus said:
Well, yes i do and i know where you got the info from.
So, what is your point? If everyone starts a thread stating the system requirements of a game, the gamerz section would be a nightmare.

ok ok m8 cool it plzz

sum ppl learn it the hardway infur.. :D c v cant help it.. :lol:

btw @bharath.. dont temme that i cant run the game smoothly with say 512 mb ram and a FX 5900.. :evil: cos the developers know that not ALL ppl can get a 1gb ram n a 6800 GT.. i think 6800 GT or ultra or watever came after this game was released :?

Serial_Killer

Broken In
what the hell I played the game at 1024X768 all high on my rig,
AMD64 2800+,512MB DDR, 9700pro runs at 40 - 45 fps avg ,no probs what so ever

infernus

Broken In
Bharath said:
RU Crazy?

THIS IS JUST AN INFO that's all, nobody ain't forcing no one to use or...., just read it feel like putting reply put or leave it that's all there is not point of arguing with

Sigh. A newbie.
See pal, post some meaningful and useful stuff. Just dont post everything that you see. Do you think this is of any use to anyone? This just adds to the clutter. It isnt like any user gets to post any junk he sees and its up to the rest of the users to reply or just put away with it. People here tend to get angry when they see cr@ppy posts. I think enough has been said.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Re: Just an INFO

Bharath said:
RU Crazy?

Now Lookie here pal First off The Game released way back and ur are starting the thread related to its Minimum Req now.
Ummm....What i mean are we forgetting a thing or rather a serch engine called google out here :shock:

Anyways the point being If u wanted to simple create a thread for name's sake then this definetly aint the right place bro.Plus Gamerz section needs valuable posts just like all other sections Do.Btw We are having enough problems tackling Spams througout this forum and u are up here with your thread (not to mention Flaming back at members who try to be of some guide to you).

Also Am i reading correclty or seeing things out here *GOES AND WASHES HIS EYES AND COMES BACK AGAIN*
A 6800GT Card with 1GB Ram :shock: :shock:
What u think this game is an incarnation of Doom 3 or something.FYI This Game aint no where near to its Graphic engine.Also the Spec that u mentioned is a Config Optimal for all games right now and just look at Serial_killer's post stating that this game is easily playable in a delightful manner on a normal spec :D

Not flaming you or anything buddy but just remember to post something interesting or better news so as to be opinioned in a better way by the members and stop making direct personal comments to anyone out here :twisted:

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
BTW, I know a friend who played this on his 9600 XT. You can take a look at how good it looks on that card.

Entrance to Butcher Bay
Inside Butcher Bay
Opening Credits
Your New Home!
Girish, an Indian inmate
Butcher Bay - Outside
Unfriendly inmates
Rust in Peace!

As you can see, it runs very well on a 9600XT with 128 MB VRAM. Hardly any competition to a 6800 Ultra. :) Please do not create silly threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom