The best gaming laptop..under 45 k..

hi...guys..am interested in knowing the names of laptops..under 45k which can be useful fr gaming...also.,..suggest some non gaming laptops..too..but mainly gaming..ty...

OP
H

hazard.shobhit

Broken In
wht bout the msi series of gaming laptops.??worth ny looks.??
i want dependibility...gud battery life(if possible) gud customer care...

tboss

Broken In
Check out (Sony Vaio VPCCW23EN/BU Laptop) which comes with NVIDIA GeForce 310M GPU with CUDA Technology and 256 MB GDDR3 SDRAM

abhi.rot

Right off the assembly line
if u want good battery life too, u can check out "nvidia optimus" based laptops... those have switchable graphics so u can change to low power intel graphics when u dont need the power of dedicated graphics... acer "TimelineX" based models have it..
also check out notebookcheck.com ... in that go to search , enter the max price (in pound).... and it will show u all laptops under that along with reviews..

metalhead

Broken In
I suggest Dell Inspiron 15 or Dell Studio 15.......I'm using studio 15 now and i'm quite satisfied....though u cannot hope for anti-aliasing....the graphics are pretty good.....I think it is comes with a 1 GB nvidia graphics from the factory itself....when i ordered,i had to customize it.......It has nice batters life...though not much.......and the service is EXCELLENT.........the best part is the screen......nice and big.....

varunb

Working in an IT company
To be honest, there are none which will satisfy your needs under 45k. All such laptops are accompanied by crappy, entry-level graphic cards. Raise your budget or go for a desktop. I did read a news though regarding MSI releasing an external graphic card solution for lappies which features en external ATI Radeon HD 5670 1GB card.

Top Bottom