The Banner Free Tutorial !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
Hiya guys,

I've come across a lot of threads where people area asking for a Free or Paid Webhosting but most of them are willing to go for the paid Hosting as its safe and BANNER FREE !!!!

So i thought, "Hey what about people like me who love things for free....:p".

Well yes there are many webhostings which are free of cost but they all put up a Big Bad Banner
on your sweet little website. So am listing you a few tricks which will make the website banner free after hosting.

GEOCITIES

place this code at the end of the HML tag :

<no script></no script>

XOOM

To prevent banners from displaying on yourr webspage,replace the standard URL given to you with this :

*members.xoom.com/_XMCM/username/

ANGELFIRE/50MEGS/FREESERVERS/FORTUNECITY

place this code anywhere in the body:

Note: This code will give an erroe and normally no other java script will be executed, so on banner will be shown.

<script language="JavaScript">
function open() { }
</script>

ANGELFIRE-2/TRIPOD

surround the body tag with this code :

<no script></script>

source: "The Unofficial Guide to ethical Hacking"
Note: As this BOOK is outdated, hence some of the tricks might not work as the servers might have been patched but for me all of them have worked untill last time i tried them i.e. on 20th july,2007.

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Abhishek Dwivedi said:
so does this means that no one like ma tut???....is it completely useless?????
Well, AFAIK, Most of the Members here have their own hosting companies!

And there definitely are better Ad Free 'Free' Hosting providers who also provide PHP and MySQL support.

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
Thanx for da THANX GAURAV.....

@[xubz] : These kinda tut are basically learning purpose...helping users to understand da main concept behind da working stuff...here u can easily c dat JAVA script plays a major role....

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Abhishek Dwivedi said:
@[xubz] : These kinda tut are basically learning purpose...helping users to understand da main concept behind da working stuff...here u can easily c dat JAVA script plays a major role....
But well, not many hosts use JavaScript for Ads! In fact, many these days tunnel ads directly using PHP/ASP/etc (which break your scripts)

The Reason why I mentioned true Free Hosting Providers :|

Sorry if it offended you!

On the lighter note, Since you mentioned "The Unofficial Guide to ethical Hacking", I'd suggest you also read "Hacking for Dummies", has ethical hacking in a much useful form! (actual penetrating/vunerability testing, social engineering, etc. and later get "Hacking Exposed" series books)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom