The 2019 Forum Improvement Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
1. Yes, the hyperlinks in dark theme is rgb(143, 52, 58) in colour. And it's hard to read. I would appreciate that to change to light blue/yellow/orange or something, so it's easy on the eyes.

2. Also the "survey about laptop service in India" banner can be removed if it's purpose is solved?
How about linking the social media buttons on top right of the forum to actually link to social media accounts, rather than all of them pointing to Digit Technology Discussion Forum?

3. Also I wonder why does the Home and Forum tabs on the forum, both points to same URL: Digit Technology Discussion Forum? Can we make one of them point to let's say the news feed? (*geek.digit.in/community/account/news-feed).

4. I really miss the UserCP page which was in old version, where all my subscribed threads use to be on a single page. Right now if I need to see my subscribed threads, I need to do following steps:
  • Goto my Profile page
  • Click Posting tab
  • Goto bottom and click "All threads by Vyom".
Above steps will then create a search page, which later expires and hence can't be bookmarked. Any alternative to this?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I think it was debated earlier somewhere that currently there just isn't enough interest in the forum that warrants payment of the pay to Xenforo guys for branding removal.

edit: its the theme. use the dark theme. Top left corner has digit logo instead of XF.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Couldn't find relevant thread for this. Why does the main website has a lot of wasted space on the sides?

upload_2019-5-9_23-14-27.png

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I think it was debated earlier somewhere that currently there just isn't enough interest in the forum that warrants payment of the pay to Xenforo guys for branding removal.

edit: its the theme. use the dark theme. Top left corner has digit logo instead of XF.
We will be doing this, not branding removal, but replacing the logo at least
Branding removal involves removing all evidence that it is a xenforo forum, including headers and footers and the like
Logo replacement requires just that - its an image file

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^
-SKOAR! is getting updated again
-Digit branding is on top of forum now
-Tapatalk has been updated
-Laptop survey banner removed

Let us know if there are any other problems, we will be fixing these on priority.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom