text problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

pranavrahul

Journeyman
i'm having text problem in my computer. The text seems blurry, separated somewhat. I had recently switched from Crt monitor to lcd monitor. I have installed all the required drivers too. Are there any text quality enhancing software??

Tarun Agrawal

Right off the assembly line
I hav also experienced same type of problem after switching from CRT to LCD...but my problem was resolved by reinstalling drivers ..make sure u r installing right drivers ...or jus chk LCD settings

OP
P

pranavrahul

Journeyman
i dont know, i have installed all the drivers from the cd....where can i find more drivers..my monitor is SAMSUNG 943NWX...the text is straining my eyes......when i zoom in it seems spaced out and bit blurr......if its not zoomed it doesn't seem blurry...the pictures and video have no problems...they look great, its just the TEXTs...please HELP ME!!!!

OP
P

pranavrahul

Journeyman
wow..thanks a lot dude..had no clue about this thing....THANK U!!......but...after turning on the cleartype...im having certain type of shades behind black texts....a light shade..sometimes its green..and sometimes red...wats wrong?

OP
P

pranavrahul

Journeyman
wow thanks a lot man!....it worked...but...after turning on the "CLeartype" im getting certain type of shade behind black texts, a light shade of green..and on some pages its red..whats wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom