Temple Run in Nokia Lumia 520

rdx_halo

In the zone
Just wanted to know if we can play Temple Run in Nokia Lumia 520? I know that it requires 1 GB ram but is it mandatory?

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Just wanted to know if we can play Temple Run in Nokia Lumia 520? I know that it requires 1 GB ram but is it mandatory?

WP store shows only the apps and games supported by your device; rest are hidden. Even sideloading is not possible. So, there is no way you can run a incompatible app or game in your L520.

Flash

Lost in speed
@OP: I've tried it, but the game will be greyed out in SD card (if you've downloaded the .xap via PC). So, the answer is you CAN'T.

OP
R

rdx_halo

In the zone
@OP: I've tried it, but the game will be greyed out in SD card (if you've downloaded the .xap via PC). So, the answer is you CAN'T.

Thanks for your reply. I presume you are using Lumia 520. Can you tell me if there are good android alternative games in WP 8 ?

Flash

Lost in speed
-AE 3D Motor
-Fling theory
-Chicken Story 2
-AE fruit slash
-Flow free
-Line birds
-Orb free
-Ragdoll run
-Top truck free

veddotcom

Journeyman
Just to let you know the change, Recently Temple Run has been out for Lumia having 512 MB Ram, so YES. I play everyday on my Lumia 520.

veddotcom

Journeyman
I didn't felt any issue with Swipe or lagging but the game abruptly got closed several times, plus the handset gets heated after playing continuously 20-30 minutes.

OP
R

rdx_halo

In the zone
I didn't felt any issue with Swipe or lagging but the game abruptly got closed several times, plus the handset gets heated after playing continuously 20-30 minutes.

is it paid or free version. When the game closes abruptly did you lose all the scores? :-D

Top Bottom