Tempered glass for Lenovo P2?

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I am looking for a good brand tempered glass for Lenovo P2. I bought one from Flipkart but it s not at all sticking at the edges and leaves huge air gap of more than 5 mm at the edges covering display. May be because the edges are curved?

I had a similar experience with tempered glass for my Z3+ earlier due to which I went back to normal polymer screen guard.

bee

Journeyman
Thats the issue with P2 screen
its curved from the bottom corners
You'll have to use the flexible plastic ones
This works well
*www.amazon.in/gp/product/B071LG88CW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hrishi

I have also ordered this one... Ordered a similar one earlier and it was wasted with bubbles and dust the first day I applied it to my brand new P2 :(

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

I don't know how the quality is but tempered are being sold in gaffar market in Delhi for rs.11 per piece if you take 25pieces + and in retail they cost nearly 50+.

Good profit margins.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
^^^^
And these wholesale guys buy them in kilos from China. Yes you heard that right in kilos.

@sling-shot and @Hrishi
You will always get a rainbow effect since these days every phone has a bit of curved screen. Get a Dbrand or a GadgetShieldz protector.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
i looked for one for moto g5s plus but every tempered glass available is slightly small, it leaves the curved screen part. read somewhere that stillersafe glass covers entire screen. sent an email to them asking the same last year but have not received any reply.
also saw somewhere (non Indian site) a curved screenguard for samsung galaxy s8 last year and many good reviews about it.
after doing all this I concluded its better to get a normal screenguard for curved screen.

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I would advise against StillerSafe. If I remember correct, I got one from them for 500 Rs, and the unit had a horizontal defect in the gum layer. They said they will send replacement but even after repeated reminders never did.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
I am using a local one right now and have no plans to get any new one as almost all of them are small and will not cover entire screen. next one if I get one will be normal one.
Regarding stillersafe, I already mentioned their customer friendliness on my presale query so I am staying away from them like plague.

Top Bottom