Team Fortress 2

koolent

Youngling
Okay.. I have already started playin about a week. Now, I want to also do some crafting.. If anybody has done it, please help me.. :)

XxDONxX

Broken In
Hey neo want my scout tricks ?
Gonna trolll ya all..................
In my dreams.......

Scout can kill ?? I've never been able to get a bulls-eye through Scout (except for some times ). :/
And btw, someone please teach me how to aim. I really am frustrated by sniper, scout , ...

Ofcourse -.- which class is the most i played ?........ and dominated u ? :p

XxDONxX

Broken In
Hey guys just a thingy to remind u this weekend is last tf2 playing of DON after that my bro ( from 7th std ) shall be using this acc and my acc (steam) P.S : I will be around :D :wink: hope u can make out difference between us :D Conclsion: last two days of tf2 playing After that i will be under survelliance :p ( means i will play quite a few times )

*foreignobjct.deviantart.com/art/TF2-Team-Fail-pg-11-203892451

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Hey guys just a thingy to remind u this weekend is last tf2 playing of DON after that my bro ( from 7th std ) shall be using this acc and my acc (steam) P.S : I will be around :D :wink: hope u can make out difference between us :D Conclsion: last two days of tf2 playing After that i will be under survelliance :p ( means i will play quite a few times )

*foreignobjct.deviantart.com/art/TF2-Team-Fail-pg-11-203892451
Someone(read: YOU) said "Exams, job, everything is too easy. You need not to worry, keep on playing tf2"(with spelling mistakes, ofcourse). WHAT HAPPENED NOW? "afraid of everything"?
[/Revenge]

Oh, and add direct link to the image :facepalm:

XxDONxX

Broken In
Someone(read: YOU) said "Exams, job, everything is too easy. You need not to worry, keep on playing tf2"(with spelling mistakes, ofcourse). WHAT HAPPENED NOW? "afraid of everything"?
[/Revenge]

Oh, and add direct link to the image :facepalm:

no understoood

reddead

LoSt!
i just got a new mouse but lately i have been getting high pings (160+ instead of 110)
i started enjoying sniper and got the mouse also for the same purpose! :hissyfit:

Top Bottom