TDF issues in Tapatalk

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi Guys,

TDF stopped working in my Tapatalk about a month ago. Few days back, tried everything>> clearing data/cache, reinstalling from Playstore, reinstalling those apk's from Google but all I get is this in TDF-

Tapatalk.jpg

All other forums work fine in all of the versions. I get notifications if I am tagged in a post or something but that's just it. Any help?

@Anorion @Raaabo @whitestar_999 @ico

Thanks

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I myself prefer to just add the TDF shortcut from the browser to the home screen and it opens fullscreen like a app

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
This issue has been there for quite a while now, so much that I stopped using tapatalk for reading threads.
I myself prefer to just add the TDF shortcut from the browser to the home screen and it opens fullscreen like a app
I think the concerned needs to resolve this issue. TDF is such a reputed forum and on the top it is related to tech. It is unfortunate that it is facing issues in Tapatalk.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
same problem with iOS tapatalk on iPhone.@admin please look into this

*i.imgur.com/axY6ZeQ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/87FUXqg.jpg

Last edited:
OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@whitestar_999
Brother TDF is a tech website and it is facing this error on Tapatalk. As an old member, I am raising this again and again. Please talk to the concerned about this.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@whitestar_999
Brother TDF is a tech website and it is facing this error on Tapatalk. As an old member, I am raising this again and again. Please talk to the concerned about this.
@Raaabo @Anorion only can solve this. Btw is tapatalk not working at all for anyone here(I don't use it hence asking) as I still see some members status as "engaged in conversations on tapatalk". I mean is there still some kind of chatbox for digit website still working on tapatalk & just thread viewing is not working.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Atleast the link "Open in browser" works. So it's easier to open the thread in browser easily.
But yes, I get exact same error as screenshot in OP.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@Raaabo @Anorion only can solve this. Btw is tapatalk not working at all for anyone here(I don't use it hence asking) as I still see some members status as "engaged in conversations on tapatalk". I mean is there still some kind of chatbox for digit website still working on tapatalk & just thread viewing is not working.
Atleast the link "Open in browser" works. So it's easier to open the thread in browser easily.
But yes, I get exact same error as screenshot in OP.

My point was that TDF should get its Tapatalk thing fixed. Browser is an alternative, yes but this tech issue needs to be addressed.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
My point was that TDF should get its Tapatalk thing fixed. Browser is an alternative, yes but this tech issue needs to be addressed.
Well only thing to do is wait for now. What about that chatbox thing(& whether tapatalk works at all for any forum function like creating thread,profile post etc) I asked about?

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Well only thing to do is wait for now. What about that chatbox thing(& whether tapatalk works at all for any forum function like creating thread,profile post etc) I asked about?
For me the chatbox is not working. Nothing works in Tapatalk. You can't even view threads.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Hi Guys

Having some issues accessing digit forum through tapatalk. It shows me the updated threads but opening them shows an error that the thread may have been deleted and i should open it in the browser. Where it does not open at all

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Hi izzikio, we have been discussing about Tapatalk issues on another thread, I forgot the name of it. Apparently lots of members are/were facing some problems while using Tapatalk and have switched to browsers now. I too stopped using Tapatalk around 8 months back. Also, there are no fixes at present.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Actually tapatalk is not good from a security/privacy point of view if you don't know.Many forum softwares(like xenforo,phpbb etc) recommend not to install it.

Top Bottom