Talk about Iphone8 and Note8

Jason1323

Right off the assembly line
Hello everyone, I'm using Iphone6 but it just got lost 2 days ago. So, I have to buy a new one. I'm confused between iphone8 and Note8. As far as I know the Iphone is hard to break, it's good security but I have been using iOS more than 4 years already. Note8 is beautifully designed, I was impressed by its curved screen, but I think it is vulnerable to software and hardware damage. Can people share experiences so that I can make the right decision?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hello everyone, I'm using Iphone6 but it just got lost 2 days ago. So, I have to buy a new one. I'm confused between iphone8 and Note8. As far as I know the Iphone is hard to break, it's good security but I have been using iOS more than 4 years already. Note8 is beautifully designed, I was impressed by its curved screen, but I think it is vulnerable to software and hardware damage. Can people share experiences so that I can make the right decision?
Fill this:
Questionnaire for Mobile phone purchase queries

Shehab

Right off the assembly line
For me I have using iOS for years and it is difficult to switch to Android that I'm not familar with the operating

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Note 8 is actually more durable. The edge to edge display is beautiful, and the stylus is actually handy. The back looks bad though, especially the awkward placement of the fingerprint scanner, which requires most users to reach a bit with the finger.
IMO, content ecosystem in iOS is much better, which is why I prefer Apple devices. Prisma and Super Mario Run are some recent, well known apps that landed on iOS first.
Fill out the questionnaire.

Top Bottom