Taj Mahal got the maximum votes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
be ready 4 some tv channels asking u to vote 4 some forest or something in india if u r a true indian.. :D

raviratlami

Right off the assembly line
वो तो मिलना ही था... क्योंकि भारत की जनसंख्या भी तो Maximum है - चीन के बाद!

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
DIGIT MEMBERS? We can also start Latest 7 wonders.com and declare results every week . 25% profit mine , rest urs

Har din Do Corore se Jyada kamao!!!

technology 7 wonders

Josan

Gangsta
Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats It !!!!!!!!! it realy deserves this place !Tha Great Taj Mahal!thanks for all the playa who voted for the The Taj Mahal,.................y'know wut a'mean

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
One +ve use of havin a llllllaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggeeeeeeeee population :D
We overtook China!!! Now that's an achievement... Lalooji(with his whoknowshowmany kids) leads the way.. no doubt :D

gsoul2soul

WOW... are you?
Well... UNESCO has said "NO"

I'm still reeling from the fact... how can "Angkor Wat" not be in the 7 wonders.

The company had the audacity to put Pyramids from Egypt in voting list... had to remove it. (as it's the original ancient 7 wonders... only sole survivor)

Damn all the marketing hype...

amol48

Searching...
Hey guys it;s good that Taj was selected in the top seven wonders but this is certainly not true that it has been voted the most or that it's on the first place. This news was shown only by the F** India TV i guess which has no work than to spread rumours. Actually there isn't any rankings declared for the wonders. See Times of India [Pune times] Dated 10th July if you don't believe.

Last edited:

gsoul2soul

WOW... are you?
I'm still reeling from the fact... how can "Angkor Wat" not be in the 7 wonders.

AND The company had the audacity to put Pyramids from Egypt in voting list... had to remove it. (as it's the original ancient 7 wonders... only sole survivor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom