Taj Mahal got the maximum votes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
"Taj Mahal tops list of New 7 Wonders"

*img378.imageshack.us/img378/3846/tajmahalagrasmlyq0.jpg[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
According to TV News source,
" Taj Mahal tops the list of new seven wonders of the world"
" 100 million voted from around the world"
" 21 monuments from across the world were in the race"

The Taj Mahal, regarded as one of the most beautiful monuments, was tonight voted in a global poll as one of the new seven wonders of the world. Officials of the I Media Corp, the Indian representative of 'New7wonders of the World', claimed that they got the information about the Mughal marvel getting into the list from the Swiss organisation which organised the worldwide campaign[/FONT]

Code:
*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Taj_Mahal_among_the_new_7_wonders/articleshow/2184764.cms

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Re: "Taj Mahal tops list of New 7 Wonders"

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62376

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^^Yea i have already requested that :)

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
news channels are real crap.:mad: they were showin the names of other wonder like Kremlin etc and except Taj none made to final list so i was very afraid in the end not so coz Taj may not be in the list (IT DOES NOT NEED A CERTIFICATE TO BE A WONDER AND IT IS THE GREATER MONUMENTS AND WILL BE THE GREATEST SYMBOL OF LOVE AND PASSION)
but coz that wat these stupid news channels will do after that.
and yeah here some1 was sayin that all those who voted are fools then i say YES WE ARE FOOL BUT THAT PERSON WHO SAID THEM FOOL IS EVEN GREATER. i agree Taj doesnt need a new wonder certificate but if some1 is givin a certificate like that then YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE CERTIFICATE REACHES TO IT TRUE DESERVER

ahref

In the zone
Whether it was a private organised or govt. organised. The thing was that it was getting recognisation all over the world. And by getting Taj in the list, Indian Tourism will definately get a boost.

karnivore

in your face..
...if some1 is givin a certificate like that then YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE CERTIFICATE REACHES TO IT TRUE DESERVER
U sound as if that "someone" is doing a HUUUUUUUUGE favour to India, Indians and Taj. Mind u, this certificate is not "free" and no way based on aesthetic evaluation by experts, but solely on "popularity".

karnivore

in your face..
^^ Can't entirely rule that out. How dumb would u look if u r compiling the "wonders" and u don't have Taj in it.

Clinton, after visiting Taj commented, "There are two types of people in the world. One who hasn't seen Taj and the other who has."

Taj is just too heavy to ignore.

Last edited:

karnivore

in your face..

^^ Yeah! Now bare your arse and start rejoicing. The only problem this country had, is now solved.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I Read this in news:
The seven beat out 14 other nominated landmarks, including the Eiffel Tower, Easter Island in the Pacific, the Statue of Liberty, the Acropolis, Russia's Kremlin and Australia's Sydney Opera House.

Now
Do the results mean these are SECOND GRADE to the 6 monuments selected?

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"

^^ LOL! True! Now can we move on please?

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
still hard to sink in.....
see, some source said a month ago, Taj was among top 3.....
just a week behind, it had slipped to 14th, all news and smses saying 'shame on indians' and so on.....

now, its thru into top 7.....

film ki kahaani hai kya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom