Hello,
to all of you.
Actually, I want to buy a Tablet.It's screen size should be 7 inches but not more than this.My budget is Rs.20000(max).I have find some Tablets like OLIVEPAD, VIEWSONIC, SMC,INFIBEAM.Only these tablets come in my budget.So, please advice out of these tablets which will be right?BTW I am interested in OLIVEPAD very much, its very cheap in price.
Please reply.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
If you are able to increase the budget just a bit, you can get Galaxy Tab 7". Much much better than those things like olivepad etc.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
@desiibond
Hello,
actually, I have already stretched my budget very much.Anyways, Is it really worth to buy these Olivepad things or not?Please reply.
Thank You
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Last edited:

ankurgel

He loves himself.
There are durability issues with such tablets. Also, flashing problem might come because of manufacturer's inactivity. Samsung is very apt with Tab. If you can get your hands on it anyhow, that's the bull eye. Or you can wait for sometime for price to fall down a bit.
Good Luck

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@desiibond
Hello,
actually, I have already stretched my budget very much.Anyways, Is it really worth to buy these Olivepad things or not?Please reply.
Thank You
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Not. Definitely Not, that too when you are so close to getting a GTab. I think someone in my office is selling his Galaxy Tab for 20k I think. Let me know if you are interested.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
@desiibond
Can you tell me when will the Samsung launch GALAXY TAB 10.1 in India? and about the GTAB of your office I'll let you know soon.Thank You.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
I want to know, when will the GALAXY TAB 8.9 and 10.1 will launch in India? and Will these tabs have any affect on the price of GALAXY TAB 1? If yes, then please let me know, How much price reduction we can in the price tag of Rs.25990 of the GALAXY TAB?
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

woohoo

Right off the assembly line
Do you want to buy a Tablet PC online from China ? It very cheap.
What do you think about a TeePad T10 Android 3.0?

Top Bottom