Tablet or mobile phone for online classed for children

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Hello

I am looking to buy one 10 inch tablet or a big screen mobile for online classes for children, main use is online classes, youtube videos, google meet,

front camera is must, and loud speaker

budget is upto 12 - 15 k

please suggest

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hello

I am looking to buy one 10 inch tablet or a big screen mobile for online classes for children, main use is online classes, youtube videos, google meet,

budget is upto 12 - 15 k

please suggest
Keep your desktop, add 4GB ram and BX500 or A400 240 GB ssd as OS drive. Buy a good 720p camera like Logitech C270 or re-purpose old android phone as a camera instead.
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/fu...yte-motherboard-for-sale.208717/#post-2388864

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Hello

budget is upto 12 - 15 k

please suggest

If you want a tab u can go with Samsung Tab A 10.1 WiFi Model. It has 10.1 inch screen as per ur needs and can be used for online classes. It is under 15k.

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Keep your desktop, add 4GB ram and BX500 or A400 240 GB ssd as OS drive. Buy a good 720p camera like Logitech C270 or re-purpose old android phone as a camera instead.
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/fu...yte-motherboard-for-sale.208717/#post-2388864

Thanks but, i have already sold half of the item and also , not keeping the desktop for long, no space in mumbai
hence want something small, and light, hence thinking to get laptop or tablet

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
If you want a tab u can go with Samsung Tab A 10.1 WiFi Model. It has 10.1 inch screen as per ur needs and can be used for online classes. It is under 15k.

Thanks but, i have already sold half of the item and also , not keeping the desktop for long, no space in mumbai

thanks how much ram it has, the site does not mention it

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Then try to look for used 6th or 7th gen i3 laptop with 4GB ram instead of wasting it on underpowered tablets.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Then try to look for used 6th or 7th gen i3 laptop with 4GB ram instead of wasting it on underpowered tablet

Are used Laptops with that config. available in 12-15k budget? If so, I am also looking for one.
Also, Used ones will not have that long life, and usually have some defect.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Are used Laptops with that config. available in 12-15k budget? If so, I am also looking for one.
Also, Used ones will not have that long life, and usually have some defect.
6th gen is 4-5 years old. Laptops having i3 6XXXU were launched close to 25k ~4 years ago. Given they'll be out of warranty, 12-15k is more than fair price for them for one in good working condition.

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
How is this one.

Avita Magus Lite Celeron Dual Core - (4 GB/64 GB EMMC Storage/Windows 10 Home) NS12T5IN006P 2 in 1 Laptop
*dl.flipkart.com/dl/avita-magus-lit...a?pid=COMFP5TFXBAUYQTT&cmpid=product.share.pp

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
How is this one.

Avita Magus Lite Celeron Dual Core - (4 GB/64 GB EMMC Storage/Windows 10 Home) NS12T5IN006P 2 in 1 Laptop
*dl.flipkart.com/dl/avita-magus-lit...a?pid=COMFP5TFXBAUYQTT&cmpid=product.share.pp
New laptops in your budget are crap. Like I said, try to find used laptops with 6th or 7th gen i3.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
How is this one.

1) Never go for Celeron Dual core processor, Will lag like hell.
2) Never buy Avita laptops, its all crap. To decrease the price they decrease the build quality and use cheap material like plastic hinges etc. Which will make it last no longer than 1.5 years. For instance, watch GeekyRanjith's review of Avita Pura.
3) There are only 3-4 service centers, that too in Mumbai, Kolkata and Pune. So if it gets a problem, You are screwed. ( Atleast provide service center in Delhi )
4) Better Buy a Second Hand laptop if available in good condition, as said by @SaiyanGoku .
5) You can also go for Samsung tab, the one which I mentioned earlier.

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Why why why laptop revolution has stucked there only... Mobile are cheaper but laptop are still crappy

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Why why why laptop revolution has stucked there only... Mobile are cheaper but laptop are still crappy
Don't get a Laptop if you have budget of 15~20k. Good build laptop comes with above 25k price tag. Even the 25k laptops are not of good quality.
And Second hand laptop is not guaranteed to work long as per your needs.

As per your needs in OP, I suggest you go with the Samsung Tab A series under 15k. Its a good Tab and will serve your purpose.

Top Bottom