Tablet for Dad with multimedia uses

Hannibal09

Broken In
Hi guys,

I gifted my father(He is 62 years old) Nokia lumia 525 last year. It was his first smartphone. He now learned how to browse, download songs and watch movies on you tube. He usually watch old classical movies on youtube. As size of phone is small, I am looking for a tablet which solves the purpose

1. Budget? Not decided, but fulfill all the requirement in minimum amount spend. values for money kind
2. Display type and size? 8 inch preferred, may go above it, not below
3. Dual sim? single 3G sim slot required
4. Preferred choice of brand? No
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? Front facing camera is required.
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). Which ever solves the requirement and must not be too complicated
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready). 3G
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?Listening old classical songs, watching movies, youtube, browsing
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? No
10. Any other info that you want to share Shared above

thanks in advance.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Hi guys,

I gifted my father(He is 62 years old) Nokia lumia 525 last year. It was his first smartphone. He now learned how to browse, download songs and watch movies on you tube. He usually watch old classical movies on youtube. As size of phone is small, I am looking for a tablet which solves the purpose

1. Budget? Not decided, but fulfill all the requirement in minimum amount spend. values for money kind
2. Display type and size? 8 inch preferred, may go above it, not below
3. Dual sim? single 3G sim slot required
4. Preferred choice of brand? No
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? Front facing camera is required.
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). Which ever solves the requirement and must not be too complicated
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready). 3G
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?Listening old classical songs, watching movies, youtube, browsing
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? No
10. Any other info that you want to share Shared above

thanks in advance.

You may go for IBall 3G 9017- D50,which will be best for your father's needs.
Look to none other than at flipkart

kg11sgbg

how about iBall Slide WQ32 what you think?

Fantastic! I am using it.
Actually I referred the iball 3G 9017 -D50 for respected Uncle-ji,due to its screen size + Android kitkat OS for ease of use and applications,MUCH MORE EASIER AND FASTER THAN WINDOWS-8.1 OS.Windows OS is needed for development tasks and different utility tasks,but Android OS seems to be ready made and ready at hand applications. Ultimately your choice brother.

monkey

Padawan
My father too wanted something of this sort plus some office applications and I opted for Notion Ink Cain. He has been using it for past few days and quiet happy with it. 10.1" screen and Windows OS what helped me finalise it as my father has been using Windows OS for the past few years. At the age of 70 I didn't wanted him to learn new OS (I am using android tablet and hence it was our first choice).

$hadow

Geek in making
+1 to wq32 and on top of it if you got more queries ask [MENTION=123453]kg11sgbg[/MENTION] he own one if I am not wrong

kg11sgbg

+1 to wq32 and on top of it if you got more queries ask [MENTION=123453]kg11sgbg[/MENTION] he own one if I am not wrong
Thank you mate. Yes I do have one.
My father too wanted something of this sort plus some office applications and I opted for Notion Ink Cain. He has been using it for past few days and quiet happy with it. 10.1" screen and Windows OS what helped me finalise it as my father has been using Windows OS for the past few years. At the age of 70 I didn't wanted him to learn new OS (I am using android tablet and hence it was our first choice).
+1 to the Notion Ink cain purchase.
Surely,Uncle-Ji will enjoy the usage experience.

Top Bottom