Tablet at around rs.15k

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
no secnd hand...:p

You will like the iPad... Even though I am an Android fan, I still like my iPad... Its a lot better than Samsung crap tablets in the market...

Nexus 7 is excellent, but not officially launched in India yet... So, its hard to recommend it at this moment...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
If you can risk the warranty issue get the Nexus 7 else iPad Mini is the way to go(after it's launched here)

ajaymailed

In the zone
You will like the iPad... Even though I am an Android fan, I still like my iPad... Its a lot better than Samsung crap tablets in the market...
completely agree with you, even iPad first gen was awesome the first time i tried in mall, then tried galaxy tab which wasnt that great. It was exactly opposite when i tried galaxy s2 and the iPhone 4.

go for Ipad or Nexus 7 and finally iPad mini.

OP
N

nebula

Broken In
the budget is 15k....n ipadmini will be around 20k plus google nexus is officially not available in india.......
so i was thinking about iballslide i9702 or wammy athena......
completely agree with you, even iPad first gen was awesome the first time i tried in mall, then tried galaxy tab which wasnt that great. It was exactly opposite when i tried galaxy s2 and the iPhone 4.

go for Ipad or Nexus 7 and finally iPad mini.

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
best bet would be to tell someone in d states to get u a 32gb nexus 7...nothing beats it...
else,save.get a samsung tab 2...phone functionality is a perk

Top Bottom