sys. upgrading give suggesion on selected config...

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@pulsar_swift,

Not every one needs a top end config. And I am sure that top end configs are the ones that are replaced more. This is because those who look for high end hardware are the ones that always vouch for speed and performance and can't stand tiny bit of slowness coming into the rig once it becomes two or three year old.

And if you take the 30k-40k rig that is used for multitasking and not for gaming, these are the rigs that go on and on for years and are the driving force in PC sales.

Another example is Laptop segment. Check what netbooks did to Dell. The once market leader is now at no.3 position, thanks to Acer. How many times will you see buyer getting XPS or Alienware or 1L+ laptop. Compare that to sales in sub 40k segment. Again, VFM.

Best example is CPUs. Intel and AMD have 80% of their processor's in sub 10k price range because that is where the market is that is what 90% of buyers prefer. A VFM processor and not top end high performance lives-for-decades processor.

I hope you got my point.

OP
hskpunjabi

hskpunjabi

Journeyman
thanks mates:razz:...
how are Biostar TA785GE 128M and TA785GE,,and Athlon II X2 250 (i could buy more memory with money saved)..once suggested by desiibond...
i just wanna play latest games(cod,gta etc) with medium resolution on my 17'' Lg monitor

i read that these have 512 mb shared memory with Readon 4200,,,,how good is this...

other wise above said amd config is good .:razz::razz:..just i have to manage my funds:arrow::arrow::razz::razz:

Krow

Crowman
how are Biostar TA785GE 128M and TA785GE,,and Athlon II X2 250 (i could buy more memory with money saved)..once suggested by desiibond...
i just wanna play latest games(cod,gta etc) with medium resolution on my 17'' Lg monitor

i read that these have 512 mb shared memory with Readon 4200,,,,how good is this...

other wise above said amd config is good .:razz::razz:..just i have to manage my funds:arrow::arrow::razz::razz:
As I said, buying DDR2 based boards now would be practically useless. Later you will have to invest double to play "latest" games and run Windows 8/9/x. The shared memory concept applies to the board I recommended too and it is a much more sensible buy.

About the processor, AFAIK, the Athlon II X2 250 is 4k, a better buy would be the new Athlon II X3 (not sure about model number) @ 4.3k.

rohanmathew

Reader of Trust 2009
Go for
AMD Phenom X2 550 BE 60,49/-
ASUS M4N78PRO 6225/-
KINGSTON 2GB DDR2 800MHZ RAM
Saphire HD 4650 DDR3 - 4000/-

Hope this be in your budget.Try to get the best within budget.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Suggestions are based on reference and experience.Pls feel free to comment.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
+1

Discrete any day is better than onboard. The 3d directly gets down loaded to the GPU.

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz

Its just a modified HD3300 of TA790GXBE. Well if you overclock, 790GXBE is a better option at 4k. Since you are going for a discrete GPU no need of the IGP!

OP
hskpunjabi

hskpunjabi

Journeyman
hi friends,
i am busy with my exams so will be able to upgrade after 10 December ....i live near amritsar(punjab),i have asked about ddr3 ram to local vendor n' he is saying 1gb costs around 2.5k,...then i called at Nv computers ,a amritsar based shop...he says ddr3 isn't available yet .....n' 2gb ddr2 costs 1.8k...

as i live away from amritsar so wants to buy mainly from local vendors....but seems costs are high:???:.....

then i have searched on www.lynx-india.com and selected parts as:

i have found another Msi ddr3 based mobo. MSI GF615M-P33.@ Rs.2888.as MSI 785GM-E51@4.6k is not on the website:???:...plz have a look ,....how is this new mobo i have found....?? comment
i can manage 17k...n' deal is looking good...,how to order? will have to pay on receipt of components or before ?? warranty??

i will use 80 gb pata hdd+250 gb sata hdd of older system

another query is , i hv never bought anything online.....so i'm having strange feeelings....should i go ahead ....also i doesn't know to install all these components...

Qty Cost
*www.lynx-india.com/published/publicdata/KEHSYUHTWEBASYST/attachments/SC/products_pictures/Athlon%20II%20X4%20620ju_thm.jpeg Athlon II X4 620 Specifciations :
Processors Type: Desktop
Series: Athlon II X4
Hyper Transports: 4000MHz
L2 Cache: 4 x 512KB
Manufacturing Tech: 45 nm
64 bit Support: Yes
Hyper-Transport Support: Yes
Virtualization Technology Support: Yes
Model : ADX620WFGIBOX

Rs :5407/-

*www.lynx-india.com/published/publicdata/KEHSYUHTWEBASYST/attachments/SC/images/remove.gif *www.lynx-india.com/published/publicdata/KEHSYUHTWEBASYST/attachments/SC/products_pictures/ZION%20Ram%20-T.jpg Zion 2GB DDR-III Zion 2GB DDR-III
Memory Speed : 1333MHz
Warranty : 3-Years

Rs :2785/-

*www.lynx-india.com/published/publicdata/KEHSYUHTWEBASYST/attachments/SC/images/remove.gif *www.lynx-india.com/published/publicdata/KEHSYUHTWEBASYST/attachments/SC/products_pictures/Sapphire%20HD%204670%20512MB%20DDR-III%20%5BHDMI%5D_thm.jpg Sapphire HD 4670 512MB DDR-III [HDMI] ATI Radeon™HD 4600 Series graphics cards deliver a level of gaming performance previously only found in high-end graphics cards. Redefine the way you play HD games and enjoy unprecedented levels of graphics realism powered by 320 stream processing units, up to 1GB of memory and support for Microsoft DirectX®10.1 games. Upgrade your graphics card and watch Blu-ray movies and play HD content with incredible visual fidelity1or take your experience to another level with new multimedia capabilities.
Part No : 11138-33-41R
Interface : PCI Express
Memory And Memory Type : 512MB DDR-III
Clocks : Core Clock @ 750Mhz, Memory Clock @ 873MHz
External Interface : 1 DVI + 1 15 Pin VGA + 1 HDMI
Warranty : 3 Years
Note : For More Details Please Check www.sapphiretech.com

Rs :4463/-

*www.lynx-india.com/published/publicdata/KEHSYUHTWEBASYST/attachments/SC/images/remove.gif *www.lynx-india.com/published/publicdata/KEHSYUHTWEBASYST/attachments/SC/products_pictures/MSI%20GF615M-P33_thm.jpg MSI GF615M-P33 Model No : GF615M-P33
Specifications :
Socket : AM3
CPU (Max Support) : Phenom II
AM3 CPU Ready : Y
FSB / Hyper Transport Bus : Up to 1000MT/s
Chipset : NVIDIA® GeForce 6150SE / nForce430
DDR3 Memory : DDR3 800/1066/1333
Memory Channel : Dual
DIMM Slots : 2
Max Memory (GB) : 8
PCI-Ex16 : 1
PCI-E Gen 2.0 : Gen1 (1x16)
PCI-Ex1 : 1
PCI : 2
IDE : 1
SATA : 4
RAID : 0/1/5/0+1
LAN : 10/100/1000*1
USB ports (Rear) : 4
Audio ports (Rear) : 6
Serial ports (Rear) : 1
Parallel ports (Rear) : 1
VGA : 1
DirectX : DX9
VGA Share Memory (MB) : 256
Form Factor : M-ATX
Warranty : 3 Years
Note : For More Details Please Check www.msi.com

Rs :2888/-

*www.lynx-india.com/published/publicdata/KEHSYUHTWEBASYST/attachments/SC/images/remove.gif *www.lynx-india.com/published/publicdata/KEHSYUHTWEBASYST/attachments/SC/products_pictures/Sony%20DVD%20RW%20%20PATA%20AD-7220A-OB_thm.jpg Sony DVD RW PATA Part No : AD-7220A-OB
INT.DVDRW 12x DVD-Ram,8x DVD+R DL,8x DVD-R DL,22x DVD+R,12x DVD+RW,48x/40x/48x/16x (22X BLACK-BULK, PATA)

Rs :1337/- *www.lynx-india.com/published/publicdata/KEHSYUHTWEBASYST/attachments/SC/images/remove.gif Discount coupon (optional): Apply Coupon not found Calculating Discount coupon (optional): 0 Change

-
Total Rs :16880/-
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
does MSI GF615M-P33 mobo able to run win 7....on msi website only audio drivers have win 7 option others have vista/xp options??????

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
@hskpunjabi
dont buy Gf615-p33 , it uses a old chipset...
try to get msi 785GM-E51 from some other site, it is the best for your budget

OP
hskpunjabi

hskpunjabi

Journeyman
the dealers in my region says ddr3 is not available...or saying about 2.5k for 1 gb

n ddr2 is like 1.8 to 2.1 k for 2gb,,,....i am hesitating to buy online as hv no experience...also i have to give my older config ...my dealer says i could get 4.5 k for (mobo+2gb ram+p4 )....then i hv no other option rather to go for c2d:???::???:...i would gave a try for amd when i would free after exams....

OP
hskpunjabi

hskpunjabi

Journeyman
i live near Amritsar, i thought of buying from lynx.com ...
but there paying option is new for newbie onlibe buyer 4 me...(cash on delivery would be better...i hv bought a t-shirt by this way)

.n' what about warranty??:???: n i have also to sell out older compnents...off course to local dealer then i hv to buy from them as well.......

i also want to buy creative ep-630 for my n-73....where do get them with(cash on delivery)...like options?

Krow

Crowman
but there paying option is new for newbie onlibe buyer 4 me...(cash on delivery would be better...i hv bought a t-shirt by this way)

.n' what about warranty??:???: n i have also to sell out older compnents...off course to local dealer then i hv to buy from them as well.......

i also want to buy creative ep-630 for my n-73....where do get them with(cash on delivery)...like options?
Dude, seriously, did you speak to Amarbir from Lynx about your purchase? He is a helpful dealer and will help you out too. Some option or the other will be available. Better get from him when such a good dealer is so close to you. You can sell off your rig locally too. Find some cyber cafe owner who may be interested in buying or put it up for sale online. You will find buyers for sure. Lynx has this offer on TechEnclave forums where they sell Creative EP-630 for 460 bucks including shipping.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

You can easily post him a DD made out on his organizations name. And he can then ship you the stuff. Even if the DD gets lost in the post, it cannot be misused since it is made out to Lynx. I think he accepts cheque too.

Best would be for someone to physically go and pick what you want. You are in the same region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom