Symbian S60 app needed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi I am using S60 Device..and wanted 2 know the apps for it....
1) Right now the screen shows half wallpaper i.e top part is covered(with service provider Name,battery indicator,tower) and bottom part is covered with two shortcuts...

is there any tool or trick to show the wallpaper full screen...removing those strips....:oops:

magneticme200

In the zone
1) Right now the screen shows half wallpaper i.e top part is covered(with service provider Name,battery indicator,tower) and bottom part is covered with two shortcuts...

is there any tool or trick to show the wallpaper full screen...removing those strips....:oops:

imserba.com/forum
here u ll find tons and tons of applications for your s60 device.
just register and enjoy! no invites req.!

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
check this month's digit dvd also there are many freewares for symbian
I googled but failed to get the app for i need.....
Hope somebody knows ant it....

And guys dont use 3rd Party themes like from Taieb etc..i dont know what code they use coz..
whenever i retart my cellfone....a progress bar pops showing installer & fails & gives msg dat unknown app is found...pls uninstall to resolve this problem :sad:

PcEnthu

Linux Learner

Try Free Fullscreen wallpaper.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
The FREE Fullsecreen wallpaper above should help. You can even make your own themes using "Theme DIY". Just hit a google search for the app. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom