Swami Ramdev ji maharaj

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitava82

MMO Addict
:lol: why do you think he is the MOST fittest man in the WORLD? may be he is the most fittest man among his blind followers :lol:

indian_samosa

No longer here..
To answer your question ..NO ..he is not the fittest man ...but as compared to many he is.. So is arnold the strongest man ?? NO ..but as compared to many he is.The human body will be fittest only during a small amount of time ..rest of the time it has cold,fever ..or some infection.

OP
JamesTryForYou

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
no just thought:D , cuz he's always doing yoga's and all. So thought of taking others opinions. Then it gotta be like jackie chain, Arnold, :p Anyways thanx for replying.:p

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
if just doing yoga is consideration of being fit then Sri. BKS Iyengar would be the fittest
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B.K.S._Iyengar

indian_samosa

No longer here..
one time i had seen on Tv....one guy who does continuous exercise for 24 hours straight....like cycling for say some kms then...250+pushups(or whateva i m not familier with muscle-terms)...and then some more hours of swimming...+++++...lots more...for 24 hours....rigorous exercise....i guess he will definately be the fittest man...

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
I am the fittest man on earth (Atleast For one day each year. :grin:).
Rest of the year I suffer from fever , cold , and other such things.:lol: :grin:

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
I wonder if he can do anything other that yoga. Like a 200m sprint. That would reveal his fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom